Iams Pet Food Reviews
Ranked #279 in Pet Products

2.2/5

May 14, 2017

I have alittle dog with skin sensitivity to some foods and ive tried many I thought I'd try and see how she did with Iams hard kibble after the first day she wouldn't eat it I mixed alittle in with her present food and tried giving her a few through out the day but she didn't like it all.

April 28, 2017

Iams donne un poile d'une douceur incroyable.. Tout les vétérinaire par ici conseil le iams.. Merci pour vos fabuleux produit ... Je recommande fortement

March 27, 2017

I feed Iams dog food and Iams cat food to all of my pets. My three cats can't get enough of it at meal times. My German Shepard dogs have the most beautiful fur coats thanks Iams.

February 14, 2016

I have a white and black pitbull. She has very sensitive skin. I have been feeding her the blend of Salmon & Sweet Potato. her skin is perfect, her oat is soft and shiny and everything else seems to be regular. I've found the perfect for her and am so thankful.

February 08, 2016

Highly recommend Iams for your dog's health. We had trouble with our lab's stomach since the day we brought him home, he had diarhea and vomiting that never seemed to end. We tried all kinds of dog food but Iams was the only one that he seemed to be able to keep in. He will be nine this year and always get perfect health reports at the Vet's. Well worth the price to have a healthy pet!

April 30, 2015

I had a chocolate lab for years who was on Iams dry dog food. He was in excellent condition. He lived a long life and I believe I have Iams to thank for this. After my buddy passed away I missed him immensely and now years later I have another chocolate lab and a bloodhound as well as two cats. My four animals are all on Iams and doing fantastic. My dogs are 7 years old and 3 years old. My cats are 12 years old and 7 years old. They have no skin issues, excellent coat, and teeth. They are full of energy - even the 7 year olds :). With the cost of raising 4 animals, I'm very happy with the price but mostly my friends are healthy.

April 15, 2015

I like knowing what ingredients are in pet food. Iams is nutritional and made from fresh ingredients. My cat enjoys this pet food brand and it keeps her healthy. My cat hasn't had any digestive issues since she's been eating this brand and her fur is shiny and she has an ample supply of energy. She certainly eats every morsel with gusto. It's pet approved in my home.

April 14, 2015

I get Iams for my dog and he loves it! He always eats it up right away, I feel good feeding Iams to my dog :) I think it's a healthy good quality dog food.

3.2/5

September 02, 2014

My cata seem to enjoy this food better than the last food. Im still trying brands to find the one they like. So far this is the winner. Iams kitten food. A bit pricey if you ask me but I have to get what my cats will eat. So far its not a bad choice they seem to be eating better now.

August 16, 2014

Ever since my cat has been eating Iams cat food his health, appearance and energy just got better. I used to have to go to the vet because he would get crystals in his dingy and the vet said that i needed to stick to vet food. So I decided to try Iams and im so glad I did. we haven,t been to the vet for this problem again. his fur and eye are shiny, he is more energetic and does not cough up fur balls any more. I also love the Iams uses the best quality ingredients and that it