Ingenuity Washable Playard
Good

Ingenuity Washable Playard Reviews

Ranked #8 out of 196 in Playards

February 21, 2017

This is absolutely my best purchase i've made for my baby. we use it since day one she came home. the bassinet wasn't great for new born though so i would suggest not to use it. the changing table is great we are still using it at 9 months old. My baby slept in the dream centre during day time till 8 months old. The soothing sound station also helped my baby sleep as it acted like a white noise. there're also side pockets where it holds all the diapers and wipes. now my baby is 9 months we have removed the dream centre and she sleeps and play in the playard. it foresee we can still use if till she turns 12 months. it worths every penny and i would highly recommend this playard to all mommies.

September 26, 2015

I got this as a gift as I had registered for it since it was washable. My daughter is almost a year and I just opened it..... didn`t need it before.....got a bassinet and other gadgets as gifts. I opened it as Im using it for my daughter to sleep in at family`s house for the night (we have a wedding). It is easy to open and close but it`s very heavy to cart around. I havent put together the change table or bassinet part cause I don`t need it but it doesn`t look so easy and the instructions aren`t very good. Had I known how heavy it was I would have registered for something lighter to travel with. Also the bottom is very hard for a toddler to sleep in - its basically MDF with padding. The instructions advise not to make it to soft for suffocation reasons but her mattress is about 200 times softer and she is doing just fine. I will be putting extra padding for her so she can sleep comfortablly

June 04, 2015

This has a bassinet for 12 pounds and a changing area with a basket which can last up to 30 pounds there's also a infant holder, that collapses when they're old enough for tall enough... this is also a washable playard!