4.1/5
International Delight Iced Coffee Reviews
Ranked #5 in Coffee

I.D. Iced Coffee is made from 100% Arabica beans, slow-steeped for maximum taste and aroma, and made with real dairy cream and skim milk.

Available in Original, Mocha, Vanilla, and Caramel Macchiato, and in Light versions for Mocha, Vanilla, and Caramel Macchiato.

August 15, 2017

Convenient product!

There is nothing bad that I can say about this product .... It totally replaces the fact that when I am at home for the day and don't have any errands to run , and really feel like a good Iced coffee... I don't have to run out to the local coffee shop... I just open my fridge and pour myself a glass. Convenient!

June 28, 2017

In love with this Coffee

I love this iced coffee! The flavors are amazing and never too sweet or over powering! Makes having a cup of iced coffee at home super easy for a decent price as well!

June 07, 2017

International Delight Iced Coffee is one of my favorite at home coffees. It stays very well in the fridge, its very flavorful, its affordable, great just over some ice. Love this coffee! Best at home Iced Coffee I have had by far.

June 06, 2017

Wow! SUper bon goût mais légèrement trop sucré! Super rafraichissant avec l'été qui arrive. Ca goute super bon et c'est toujours un vrai plaisir d'en boire un verre.

June 03, 2017

Yessss! Love this so much and it's not expensive to get. Which is why I usually pick one up so that I'm not spending a ridiculous amount at coffee places!

June 01, 2017

One thing I like about this iced coffee is that it is ready to pour. I usually get lazy to make my own coffee, so I love that this is ready to go. All I need to do is add ice! However, one thing I don't like about it is that it is too sweet. I have not tried the other flavors yet so it might just be this flavour, but I would've liked it to be a little less sweet. Another think I didn't like about it was that it was too thick. Other than that, I would definitely recommend this drink to others!

April 21, 2017

STARTED BUYING THIS A COUPLE YEARS AGO AND LOVE ADDING CRUSHED ICE AND MAKE IT JUST LIKE AN ICECAPP BUT FOR A FRACTION OF THE COST. GREAT ON THOSE HOT DAYS OUTSIDE OR COLD DAYS INSIDE IN FRONT OF FIEPLACE.

April 06, 2017

I used to love this stuff. I thought it was a great alternative to buying iced coffee for a fraction of the price. The caramel flavour is not too sweet, yet doesn't taste too much like coffee. But for some reason, I haven't been able to find it in my area in almost a year, which is so disappointing.

April 06, 2017

This is such a great alternative to expensive caramel iced coffees. I really like the taste, I don't find it is too sweet or to much of a strong coffee flavor. Just pour over some ice and you've got a great iced coffee. The caramel one is my favourite and I also like the mocha. I do find the vanilla one to be a bit too sweet for my personal preference.

April 05, 2017

My mom recommended I try this, so eventually I bought a carton and man is it ever good! Serve on ice and you won't be able to keep this in the fridge, better stock up!