1 review
Isntree Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel Reviews

Good - 0

April 10, 2022

Skin care and sunscreen in one, Amazing

I first want to thank @Isntree for the opportunity to try this product in exchange for my honest review #Isntreereviewbus

📝Today we’re talking about Isntree’s Hyaluronic Acid Watery Sun Gel ~ One of my new faves for suncare💛 the name “gel” was a bit confusing to me at first, because it appears more like a lotion when you first see it, white and opaque, but the way it spreads and absorbs on you’re skin, then it’s clear, oh, speaking of clear, zero white-cast, nada! And check the amazing, good for your skin ingredients below 🌞

This has a very, very mild scent when I first apply it, a typical sunscreen smell, not unpleasant, and so mild it’s gone before I’ve even finished applying ☀️after applying my skin feels so hydrated, and at first it’s a bit “shiny” - but it sets in and that goes away. I do suggest giving your moisturizer some time to set in before you apply this, it helps a ton. (Some of you could even replace your moisturizer with this and be all set) I think the only complaint I would have is that my more oily parts of my skin due tend to get a glossy look to them as the day goes by, nothing close to tragic, and if it was an issue it could be solved with a swipe of powder. I would recommend this sunscreen all day long, and it will be a continued part of my skincare ~ now let’s hit on some of the details (Take a look at some of these ingredients ~ 🤩)

☀️Key Ingredients & Claims ~
    * 8 types of Hyaluronic Acid ~ Mousturizer
    * Niacinamide ~ Skin brightening, anti-acne
    * Centella Asiatica Extract ~ Soothing
    * A slew of anti-oxidants

☀️Packaging ~ This is in a nice simple squeezable tube, with a twist cap. It’s super convenient and there is no wasted product.

☀️Worth Noting ~