Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Eau de Toilette Reviews
#1334 in Perfume

April 30, 2021
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Wow , what can I say more than absolutely amazing

Wow , what can I say more than absolutely amazing 👏 . Lady's, if you are a fan of floral perfume, that I do strongly recommend you this . Has an amazing and delightful lily's of the vally fragrance, so lush and it is sooo long lasting . I felt inl love with it as my favorite flowers are lily's of the vally

March 06, 2021
    California, United States

Complex Fragrance

Sensual and addictive!! I have used this fragrance for so long... One of my all-time favorites, A mixture of pure floral and musk. Freesia and white lilies, prescious woods. The fragrance lasts a long time.

December 01, 2020
    United States

Issey Miyake for the this Miyake girl!

Not that I'm biased because I have the same surname but I LOVE the way this Issey MIyake smells when I put it on my skin; its illustrious floral scent reminds me of Jasmine white flowers or gardenia- a scent I often gear towards when selecting my scents. Fitting for gifts or simply for your indulgence; I would highly recommend this sophisticated and alluring aroma. A real conversation starter once people walk past and get a whiff of what I'm wearing!

October 15, 2019

Love it

The one absolute favourite from a long long long time. The fragrance is extremely capturing like a lot of people ask which perfume is this whenever I put it on. Its worth every penny

October 12, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

I have brought ‘This several times I love it

This perfume is a favourite of mine the scent is just lovely what more can I say I love it. It’s well worth the money it definitely lasts doesn’t wear off

July 14, 2019
    Hampshire, United Kingdom

My signature scent

This is my absolute favourite all day perfume. Everyone asks me what it is and I feel great in it. The smell is unmistakable but still kind of mysterious, and definitely not too sweet. I ask for it for birthdays, Christmas, Valentine’s Day and everything.

January 29, 2019

Classic Feminine Scent

Before trying this scent, I was never truly happy or stuck with a particular fragrance. This is such a wonderfully balanced scent that is strong without being overwhelming. It's tough to do it justice, but its a combination of musk, vanilla, floral and a hint of spice. It's also appropriate for year round wear.

August 03, 2017

The only fragrance I own!!

I know some women love to experiment with fragrance and own multiple brands, but I will only buy and wear L’Eau d’Issey Eau de Toilette. I been wearing this for over 10 years and still love it. It's light, fresh and clean smelling. It's not overly floral, woody or musky, it's just the right combination of scents. I have a full size bottle (it lasts forever!) and a rollerball for when I travel/work, and I'm actually thinking of buying the lotion so I can smell like this when I go to bed at night.

December 29, 2016

This scent is amazing! It smells so fresh and clean and you don't need more than 1 or 2 spritz to last all day. It's a little pricey but I can understand that with it being a designer perfume. I chose the largest bottle and I know it's going to last me a long time since I don't need much to smell great. It's not overpowering and doesn't have that strong alcohol smell that some perfumes do. I smelt it once and loved it!

November 27, 2016

After asking more than one person what they were wearing and finding out it was Issey Miyake, I finally had to buy it at Winners. It smell different that almost any other scent I've tried. It's fresh, clean and not too floral. The price is outrageous so I waited to buy when I can get a bargain (last year on the Shopping Channel and this year at Winners).