It CC+ color correcting full face cream Reviews
#8 in CC Creams

Good - 0

January 14, 2020

Works great!

Have been using this color correcting cream for over a year now and really happy with it. Covers nicely with a bit of moisturizing. Love the spf 50 and the easy use of a pump.

February 22, 2019
    Minnesota, United States

IT CC + COLOR CORRECTING FULL FACE CREAM IS AMAZING!

IT CC+ Color Correcting Full Face Cream is amazing because it goes on easily and lasts all day. I love the IT brand because of it's superior products. This face cream comes with an easy pump dispenser that allows you some control over the amount you dispense. It is easy to apply and offers full coverage or you can build the coverage you want. It comes in many shades for all skin tones and helps to correct redness or other skin issues.

January 23, 2019

Excellent Coverage and Beautiful Finish!

This CC cream is fantastic! I have tried both the matte and radiant versions and both are a consistent formula. The finish of the matte CC cream is not flaky/cakey but smooth and neutral. The radiant CC cream has a nice dewy finish without looking oily or greasy.

I really enjoy that these can be a great, simple, day to day look and also an excellent base for a more buildable look.

January 19, 2019

Love it!

Can be a bit expensive but a little goes a long way. I love the coverage and love that it does not dry my skin out, really leaves a nice dewy finish. I highly recommend giving it a try!

June 26, 2018
    Florida, United States

Best Dewy Foundation for Dry Skin

I absolutely love the It Cosmetic color Correcting Full Coverage CC Cream. I've been wearing this for a few years and I always switch my foundations up bc I like to try new products bc foundation for me can be tricky. I have extremely dry skin and I hate when makeup looks caked up and makes your skin look even worse. This always gives my face the dewest look and you can build up the coverage too make it more sheer or a fuller coverage. Someyhimes I don't even use a primer with this product and still love it. It's perfect for the summer weather bc of the heat. They have made more color's as well so I mix the light with the medium and it's perfect. Anyone who has dry skin and likes the Dewy look this is an amazing lightweight foundation to try. If you set it with the It Cosmetic Setting Powder it makes it even more perfect.

April 06, 2018

I can’t get enough

I’ve been looking for a new foundation and decided to give this a try. I want medium to full coverage and something that’s going to last all day even when my forehead gets oily. This cc cream was perfect. The coverage was amazing and looked so natural. It was not too drying or too dewy it was natural, radiant, and beautiful. It helped minimize the appearance or pores somewhat and did not sink into them and make them more noticeable like some foundations do. It lasted me a full entire day with no touch ups needed what so ever. I set with Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder which did give it a little more of a matte look at first but it evened out throughout the day and just looked like natural skin. It did not fade, slide around on my face, or separate at all. Over 12 hours later and it still looked as if I just applied it. I do not have any issues with it transferring either. It brightened my skin, covered redness and blemishes with out a problem, and covered dark circles all while still looking natural and not cakey at all. It feels very lightweight and comfortable to wear. My only issue is the shades of this seem very off and appear much darker then normal. I bought a “light” shade which did seem too dark for me and usually that is what I use in every other product around this time of year. It seems to be more of a medium shade but I was able to work with it and I will be keeping it since summer is right around the corner and this will be a perfect shade for spring/summer.

March 19, 2018
    United States

THe BEST

This foundation goes on smoothly and provides enough coverage to hide my red spots without feeling heavy or cakey. I love how it does not show my wrinkles and creases on my face. I feel more youthful! AND it's great to have the SPF protection.

Bottom Line Yes, I would recommend this to a friend

March 15, 2018

Great natural coverage

I think of this as a foundation more so than a CC cream. It's silky soft, doesn't crease, and there's no sparkle. A little goes a long way. I usually wait for the extra large size to come on the Shopping Channel as a showstopper, making it the best value for money out there.

February 12, 2018
    New Jersey, United States

Complexion perfection

It CC color correcting full face cream is By far one of the best products out there. Not only did it even out my skin tone it also hid a lot of the sunspots and hyper pigmentation that I have on my cheek bones and above my lip. It gives your full coverage where your pores disappear but at the same time ,it let's your skin breathe. I have Very sensitive skin and the does not cause me to break out.

February 11, 2018

Amazing coverage

This CC cream has the best feeling and coverage of any ‘foundation’ I’ve used. It gives you a smooth dewey look and I get so many complements from using this cream. It will be a must have in my makeup bag for sure!