4.1/5
IT Cosmetics Confidence in a cream Reviews

December 10, 2018

A Nice everyday Moisturizer Light& Creamy

It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream is a lovely creamy, light moisturizer. I have used it for some time, it's a go to daily moisturizer, but not a moisturizer that gives you a boost like some other cream. It's a good summer cream, but for cold winters and dry skin, just not enough. Love the feel of it, so for me it's a summer cream.

December 07, 2018

Okay, but not worth it!

Okay, I wanted to love this moisturizer, but I do not. It is not worth the money and it smells like old fashioned cold cream in my opinion. I was so disappointed with this cream. I really wanted to love it so I tried it again for a second time around, same results, I just do not care for this cream. I don't like the way it feels on my skin.

December 07, 2018

Wow.

Wow, that's all I can say about It Cosmetics Confidence in a cream. I apply it morning and night. My skin has never felt so soft & smooth. It's a little pricey.

September 04, 2018

I am on my 3rd jar

And I have no plans on stopping! Keeps my dry skin hydrated and plump. It has reduced my redness and breakouts, softened my lines and my hyper pigmentation has reduced. I will continue to buy forever. I need a body cream version!

1.2/5

August 09, 2018

Better creams our there

Like the rest of IT Cosmetics products that I have reviewed, this is yet another than I was not impressed with. First the pricing on this is expensive, at $60 CDN I would expect it to work fantastically. The consistency of it is not bad, on the thicker side but it feels like it has a lot of silicone in it. One thing I noticed right away when opening the jar was the smell, oh my god it has a strong chemical smell, I didn't like that at all. I will be returning this for sure.

March 20, 2018

Very nice cream

This is a really nice cream. Goes on very nice and makeup goes on really well after the application. I have two other It products that I also like very much. The products are a little pricier than others, but you don't need to use much of any of the products. They go a long way.

March 09, 2018

great for your skin

This cream is so lovely, it absorbs into the skin so nicely, and leaves your skin feeling soft. It does not irritate my sensitive skin. My foundation goes on so smoothly after I use this. A little goes a long way. I Will definitely repurchase.

March 06, 2018

A cream that works!

I am so glad I tried IT Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream. I absolutely love it. It feels like heaven on my face. It goes on so smooth and feels rich on my skin. I love the subtle smell it has to it. Even after 30 mins of applying on my face I can feel it. It has given me a more moisturized skin and brightened it. It is so worth the money. I would recommend this to all ladies.

October 27, 2017

Truly amazing

This product makes me feel soft and smooth all day. Applying foundation immediately after is easy and seamless. I have been using it for awhile now and feel dry and naked without it.

June 20, 2017

super emollient moisturizer

This cream is super emollient and not overly watery or thick in consistency. It didn't lnly moisturize the surface of my skin, but also absorbed into my skin well. I noticed after days of use, my skin was felt smoother and firmer.