IT Cosmetics Confidence in a cream Reviews

April 30, 2019

confidence

I think when you have the word confidence around, no matter how the product is effective or not. You feel more confident about yourself, and the results are better, because you are feeling great and being positive, helps stimulate the good health and wellness, and the product works better and your skin looks great and nourished.

April 07, 2019

The all-day moisturizer holie grail

This product I received in my boxyluxe subscription box and it is IT. This is my new morning moisturizer that keeps my skin Dewi all day. It gives my skin a glowi look and its perfect to recuperate from winters dry skin problems. Definately love it. I don't think I'll be using it in summer days as my skin gets oily. I have combination skin so I have to adapt my skincare depending on the weather. I love that it goes good under my foundation without being cakey. This cream is an anti aging armour, definitely a plus. Will definitely buy again.

March 26, 2019

Blew my mind

I might be just new to it cosmetics but for real anything I try from these guys they just blew my mind everytime and this is no different I use this daily and feel the moisture all day I'm so happy for this product

January 31, 2019

Works great

Very nice cream. Had 1 breakout, but I think it was because my skin needed to get used to this. Seems to be working good. I use it at nighttime, might be a little heavy for under makeup.

January 23, 2019

Upholding Its Promise

This face cream has a wonderful smooth texture and is ultra hydrating. I experience dry-patches especially during the winter months. This cream solves those problems instantly. A little goes a long way and keeps you hydrated without looking oily or greasy.

January 05, 2019
    Colorado, United States

Makes my skin look like I put primer on already!

I LOOOVVVEEE this cream. I apply it after my serum (I have a super basic beauty routine) and let it set for a few minutes before applying primer or my bb cream (I don’t do foundation, only foundation serums or bb creams with good spf). Immediately after applying it I can’t tell anything except that my skin feels moisturized. However, 5 minutes later my skin looks so good! I have a lot of splotchy redness, especially on one cheek, and this stuff makes it diminish so that it is barely noticeable. It’s mattifying, pore shrinking, and adds a glow that looks healthy instead of shiny (I find the “glow” of most products is just shine - not the same thing). I often don’t wear makeup after applying this cream because my skin ends up looking so good! If I have a big zit or extra redness for some reason I would still use other makeup, but in the summer when my skin is relatively calm I don’t need it after using this.

The only downside I have with this product is the price. I generally get the mini size at ulta because I can’t just drop $50 all at once (I know, I’m probably losing value but I just can’t do it unless I have a ton of extra cash for some reason - which is almost never). The product, even in the sample/mini size, does last a very long time. I don’t need much of it despite having a relatively big head and therefore face (ha!) and I use it on my neck as well!

For reference: I have fair and super freckled skin (true ginger), I get red patches on my right cheek and any scarring I get from zits is usually red :( , I have very sensitive skin. While I generally only break out while pmsing I have found that many moisturizers and other products will give me a break out or give me teeny blackheads on my nose. So I am always excited to find a product that appears to work well with my poor sensitive skin!

December 10, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

A Nice everyday Moisturizer Light& Creamy

It Cosmetics Confidence in a Cream is a lovely creamy, light moisturizer. I have used it for some time, it's a go to daily moisturizer, but not a moisturizer that gives you a boost like some other cream. It's a good summer cream, but for cold winters and dry skin, just not enough. Love the feel of it, so for me it's a summer cream.

December 07, 2018

Okay, but not worth it!

Okay, I wanted to love this moisturizer, but I do not. It is not worth the money and it smells like old fashioned cold cream in my opinion. I was so disappointed with this cream. I really wanted to love it so I tried it again for a second time around, same results, I just do not care for this cream. I don't like the way it feels on my skin.

December 07, 2018

Wow.

Wow, that's all I can say about It Cosmetics Confidence in a cream. I apply it morning and night. My skin has never felt so soft & smooth. It's a little pricey.

September 04, 2018
    Nevada, United States

I am on my 3rd jar

And I have no plans on stopping! Keeps my dry skin hydrated and plump. It has reduced my redness and breakouts, softened my lines and my hyper pigmentation has reduced. I will continue to buy forever. I need a body cream version!