Jacobs Creek Moscato Rose Reviews
#14 in Rosé Wine

Good - 0

October 03, 2017

Love it!

I love this moscato, just as much as I like the regular Jacob's creek moscato.

Like the regular, each bottle is very cheap for the quality of them.

They are very similar in taste, the only difference being that this one is a little sweeter. It is the perfect amount of sweetness though. The fruity flavour is awesome, and it doesn't leave a yucky wine aftertaste in your mouth.

This one is unfortunately a little harder to find, but still just as good as the regular one.
    I love both types equally !

March 24, 2016

I LOVE this moscato, I buy it every time I get wine. It is a nice sweet bubbly taste. Definitely one of my favourites. I would recommend this for any occasion and the price is great.

January 15, 2016

i am a big fan of the jacobs creek moscato so i thought i would try out the jacobs creek moscato rose. i was not as happy with the strawberry flavors. it felt too over powering as apposed to the other moscato they make that i love where the flavors are tropical and a little grapey. they all seem to blend better. jacobs creek moscato rose is a great bottle if you are a berry fan.

June 06, 2015

My husband purchased this for me knowing I'm a huge fan of moscato wines. This particular moscato I've never tried before, so I was super excited. It's a moscato wine from Austrailia and it is DELICIOUS! It's very light,refreshing & has the perfect amount of sweetness. I would definetly buy this again.