Good

Jameson provitamin e oil Reviews

Ranked #187 out of 300 in Vitamins/Minerals

January 05, 2015

I have used this a long time-have to be careful around the eyes but really helps keep my eyes looking young and the only thing for lips in the winter-sure there is cheap things you can use but this has vitamins that work over time!!!the prce is worth it as it lasts a long time

December 04, 2014

Although this stuff is pretty thick and goopy, it is THE only thing that helped my blistered belly during pregnancy. I am a a petite 93lb girl and my tummy got absolutely massive during pregnancy to the point where I could not control all the scratching of my stomach as the skin was stretched beyond capacity! I got bad blisters and the only thing that relieved it was this vitamin E oil.

August 12, 2014

Anyone with a scar should try this product. Not only is it priced well, but it also works amazingly! Unlike some products, which water the vitamin E down and add purfums, this is a thick, non-scented product. It is very thick, but it spreads nicely over your scar. It does need a couple minutes to dry after applying before putting on clothing.