Jamieson Calcium et Vitamine D

Jamieson Calcium et Vitamine D Reviews

Ranked #63 out of 284 in Vitamins/Minerals

January 15, 2017

I've been using this product for a while now I was telling one of my Co-Workers one day that my knees were so sore she told me to buy this product that it helped her with her arthritis pain I purchase this product and it helped I would recommend this product to anyone

September 08, 2016

I have been taking this product for 5 years now and works great for me . I had thyroid surgery and had my thyroid removed and at the time my parathyroid mas nicked so now I need extra Calcium and the Jamieson Calcium with Vitamin D is the one that has worked the best for me .

March 17, 2016

best price ever!!! works great ..i use more often in the winter as i get the winter blues really bad... the vit d helps maintain more energy and the calcium is good for my bones!!!!

March 17, 2016

Je prend ces suppléments de Calcium et Vitamine D depuis plusieurs années à la suite d'une ménopause chimique (chimio, radiothérapie, médicaments) à 40 ans. Je les prend en prévention de l'ostéoporose qui se manifeste souvent à la ménopause. Mes examens médicaux me montrent que cela fonctionne bien et de plus, les produits Jamieson sont de bonne qualité.