Jason apricot stick Deodorant Reviews

2.3/5

January 19, 2018

Smells great but doesn’t keep odour away all day

I was super excited to try this out cause it smelt so good, but unfortunately after about 3 hours the smell of lovely apricots was gone. It says on the package that it is clinically tested to fight odour for 24 hours but it didn’t even last 3... dissapointed :(

November 08, 2017

very good

This deodorant is safe, gentle and has effective ingredients, they ensure safe ingredients and they
    Never test on animals. The apricot scent is good and it also has baking soda in it to keep smelling fresh. Its a good brand but this deodorant costed me $5 when on sale and $7 when not.

0.7/5

September 29, 2017

Horrible

This product is so horrible. It is suppose to make sure your underarms dont smell but it doesnt do that. It doesnt work at all. Its suppose to be all natural and smell nice.I wouldn't reccomend this to anyone. Dont buy this product.

2.0/5

September 13, 2017

I would avoid this product

This deodorant bar does not cover body odor very well. For those with allergies to other deodorants this may be an alright option but I wouldn't count on it to keep you covered.

3.2/5

August 15, 2017

Good if you don't work up a sweat

I tried this organic deodorant a couple of years ago. Let me tell you this, it is very different from your typical Secret or Lady Speedstick deodorant. With the active lifestyle I live, I found I needed to reapply this product several times during the day. It was a nice product and might try it again one day.

2.2/5

January 23, 2017

I purchased this product because I wanted a more natural deodorant. I didn't like the smell of the product nor did I think it worked. when you apply the product, ensure you apply it to clean skin. if you apply it after a half day then the smell of t he apricots and BO mix together,it does not mask the smell affectively. When you apply it to clean skin, if you sweat, again it smells like BO and apricots. I did not like the product.

3.2/5

September 15, 2014

I love the Jason brand. LOVE IT. Quality, scent I'm not allergic to, and even a good quantity for my money since I love to get my monies worth!

The deodorant was not what I was expecting however. Mainly because I am a very busy mama and always on the go. I work full time at home and raise 4 kiddos. Bus stop run, errands, and managing a company leaves me needing something that will keep me feeling fresh all day. If you are looking for something to deodorize, and you require average protection, then this will be for you. If you are looking for super performance, this is not going to be your go-to deo stick. Sorry!

1.7/5

September 05, 2013

Decided to go for natural antipersiparent and picked up a Jason's Apricot stick deodorant from a local grocerry store. I'm disappointed. It requires to be applied several times during the day. Its paraben free, however I spent more on it then a regular deodrant and did not get satisfactory result.