Jean Paul Gaulthier Eau de Perfume Reviews
#886 in Perfume

September 08, 2017

One of my very favourite fragrances.

I have been wearing this perfume for nearly a decade and just love it. I wear the Classique Intense in the winter and the Classique Summer in the warmer months. I also use the body cream and find the scent is spot on and so luxurious. It's a very sexy fragrance and I will continue to wear it for a long time, I think.

October 25, 2014

This is quite expensive but it is high quality as well. I was given the perfume as a gift and I love the smell. I like the hint of vanilla in it. I find the smell is soft, but lasts for a while,which is nice

August 02, 2014

I love the style of the bottle. Very sexy design. It;s a classic. There is the original model and different versions as well. it;s long lasting and I've had mine for years

February 23, 2014

the one for men is one of the most sexy perfume ever !!!!!

February 24, 2013

O.M.G.!!!!! When my man wears this I just want to keep my face stuck in his neck skjfa' ijhvoigv OOP'S I just had it there sorry for the spelling (lol).

November 14, 2012

I love the rich sexy smell of this perfume and the Eau de perfume lasts forever. I always get compliments on it, especially from men, and its worth every penny!