Jean Paul Gaultier Classique Intense Eau de Parfum Reviews
#506 in Perfume

Good - 0

April 18, 2017

I absolutely love this fragrance - it's sultry, sexy, and playful. A signature scent. I smelled it at a party and tracked the girl down who was wearing it to find out what it was. I just had to have it - I bought it without even trying it on. The first time I wore it I was overwhelmed by the intensity of the smell and thought I may have made a mistake. But as it lingered on my skin I grew to love it more and more, and now it is my go-to perfume. I would recommend this if you are looking for something new and distinct, and I can't wait to try more Jean Paul Gaultier fragrances.

September 16, 2015

This is the kind of perfume you smell passing somewhere and you're like: I HAVE TO KNOW WHAT IT IS.

It is definitely for someone that likes sweet fragrances, but it's a grown-up sweet smell. Think grown-up Fantasy by Britney Spears. Delicious, sexy, delicate. I can't wait to buy another bottle of it, because it's heavenly.