Jeffree Star Jawbreaker Palette Reviews

Good - 0

January 30, 2020
    Lincolnshire, United Kingdom

Gorgeous formula

This pallet is definantly for those out there who like to push limits and experiment with colour. The payoff on the colours is amazing with buttery soft mattes and gorgeous shimmer shades. I don't reach for this more often but it's definantly a pallet to add to your collection!

January 09, 2020
    Kingston upon Hull, United Kingdom

My favourite colourful palette

This is my favourite colourful palette that I own. It has an amazing variety of colours and you can create so many beautiful eye looks with it. As with any J* eyeshadow palette, all of the shades are extremely pigmented and they blend like a dream. There is a little bit of fallout with the brighter and darker shades, so I always do my base makeup afterwards with these types of colours.

Just a caution to anyone that hasn’t used a pressed pigment palette before, the bright pinks and reds will temporarily stain your eyelids. If you do not already own a colourful eyeshadow palette then I highly recommend this one!