Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days to Glow Reviews
#10 in Bronzer

September 20, 2017

Forget the expensive tanners!

I was a die-hard St. Tropez self tanner user until i went to replace my latest bottle, and got a little tired of the $50+ price tag (for which the bottle does not last as long as i would like!) and decided to give this a try.

That was 2 months ago and i am on my 3rd bottle... i can't get enough! No staining, no 'tanning smell', and great moisturizer!

For the record, i can be very 'pastey' and working in an office doesn't allow for a lot of sun exposure through the summer, so to have friends comment 'WOW you're TANNED!' is amazing, and only from using this product!! Beautiful tan, no 'orange' tinge, love love love!!!

July 27, 2017

Great for a fast tan

Love this self tanner. Not a heavy bronze as it takes 3 days to build up the glow. I don't enjoy the smell. Has that self tanner smell. But most products do. Avail in 2 different shade strengths.

June 15, 2017

3 Days to Glow

This product actually works. I have very pale skin and I work indoors all week with next to no time to tan naturally. I bought this hoping to avoid a pasty looking summer and within four days (not 3) my skin had taken on a noticeably deeper tone. Be careful when using though--make sure you cover all areas of your body evenly because when it really starts to show, you might end up with some funky looking tan lines. Not necessarily streaky, but might end up looking blotty/patchy.

June 01, 2017

I love using it. My skin is smooth and does glow. I'm not someone who goes out in the sun to tan so this is great. I've always used Jergens lotion and so did my mom.

March 11, 2017

Love love love! This really does work, and the smell is amazing - makes me feel like I'm on vacation! This has become my go to for when I want a sun-kissed look! Highly recommend this product

February 24, 2017

This is the only fake tanning lotions I buy. I got it as a sample few years ago and I've been buying it ever since. It doesn't leave any of your sensitive areas irritated and Orange and it's inexpensive.

February 24, 2017

I've been using this product since December and it has made a world of difference to keep my skin slightly tanned during the dreadful winter months. It does not turn you into an orange and is a gradual change in tone. The bonus is that it doesn't have that harsh smell that self tanners carry.

February 21, 2017

I'm always so weary of self tanning lotions, you never know if you're going to come out streaky or orange. This self tanning moisturizer is great. It gradually gives you a bronze glow over several uses. No orange lines, or unnatural colour. And it's affordable!

February 15, 2017

Vous obtiendez le teint en 3 jours d'application garantie! Je n'adore pas l'odeur, mais l'autobronzant résiste à plusieurs lavage donc c'est parfait.

September 10, 2016

I liked this tanner. I mixed it with my face lotion and applied it that way. I found it gave my face a nice glow without leaving it orange. Just make sure you wash your hands really well after or it may leave a funny colour around your nailbeds!