Jergens Natural Glow 3 Days to Glow Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 345 in Bronzer

June 15, 2017

3 Days to Glow

This product actually works. I have very pale skin and I work indoors all week with next to no time to tan naturally. I bought this hoping to avoid a pasty looking summer and within four days (not 3) my skin had taken on a noticeably deeper tone. Be careful when using though--make sure you cover all areas of your body evenly because when it really starts to show, you might end up with some funky looking tan lines. Not necessarily streaky, but might end up looking blotty/patchy.

June 01, 2017

I love using it. My skin is smooth and does glow. I'm not someone who goes out in the sun to tan so this is great. I've always used Jergens lotion and so did my mom.

March 11, 2017

Love love love! This really does work, and the smell is amazing - makes me feel like I'm on vacation! This has become my go to for when I want a sun-kissed look! Highly recommend this product

February 24, 2017

This is the only fake tanning lotions I buy. I got it as a sample few years ago and I've been buying it ever since. It doesn't leave any of your sensitive areas irritated and Orange and it's inexpensive.

February 24, 2017

I've been using this product since December and it has made a world of difference to keep my skin slightly tanned during the dreadful winter months. It does not turn you into an orange and is a gradual change in tone. The bonus is that it doesn't have that harsh smell that self tanners carry.

February 21, 2017

I'm always so weary of self tanning lotions, you never know if you're going to come out streaky or orange. This self tanning moisturizer is great. It gradually gives you a bronze glow over several uses. No orange lines, or unnatural colour. And it's affordable!

February 15, 2017

Vous obtiendez le teint en 3 jours d'application garantie! Je n'adore pas l'odeur, mais l'autobronzant résiste à plusieurs lavage donc c'est parfait.

September 10, 2016

I liked this tanner. I mixed it with my face lotion and applied it that way. I found it gave my face a nice glow without leaving it orange. Just make sure you wash your hands really well after or it may leave a funny colour around your nailbeds!

June 30, 2016

I wanted to love this, unfortunately that wasn't the case. It is so hard to apply this evenly over your body, due to it being a 3 day tanner it doesn't allow room for error as much as the regular one, so you notice alot more spots that don't look right. I have normal skin that usually doesn't react too bad, however my skin hated this stuff. I also did not wash my hands thoroughly enough and my hands ended up being a terrible orange. I had to scrub it off with baking soda. I recommend that you try the regular jergens tanner before this one.

June 12, 2016

I tested this out by putting it on a section of my arm inside of a constellation of beauty marks for 3 days to see if it would actually work. And it did. Even on a natural tan like me it had a noticeable tanning effect, and I'm using it all over now. I love that it's more of a stain and not the tanning product that washes out and then rubs off on the cuffs and insides of my shorts. This version is very clean. And it doesn't get streaky. I like that I can apply it each day and it gradually increases the tan amount each day and I can stop when I think it's perfect.

New favorite songs?

CHESTER BENNINGTON

Maggiestevens earned the Elite Reviewer badge

Jam

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Big Brother US (plus spoilers)