Jergens Natural Glow Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 144 in Self-Tanner

Jergens natural glow Daily Moisturizer delivers an optimum amount of colour to even out and enrich the appearance of your skin. Formulated with a unique blend of non-drying Erythrulose, DHA and essential moisturizers to gradually develop a soft, natural glow, without streaking or orange coloration often experienced with using a self-tanner. Simply moisturize your skin to keep a beautiful and natural glow. It comes in three different shades to complement your unique skin tone.
See their main website for more information at www.jergens.ca

April 26, 2017

This is my go to bronzer throughout the year. It gradually creates a nice tan without the orangish tint that others sometimes have. It is nice to use on your face also. I have been using it for years and I love it. It smells great too.

April 25, 2017

Gradually creates a flawless natural-looking colour. That is exactly what it says and does. I use it everyday, and can really tell the difference. I love the way it smells, other products seem to have like a "burnt toast" smell to them, but not Jergens. It moisturizes too. Part of my daily skin care routine.

April 20, 2017

I needed a little color so rather than tanning booth I tried Jergens Natural Glow and I love it. I was surprised at how even the color was and how fast I seen the result. Definitely recommend if you need a fast kissed by the sun look.

April 15, 2017

I just bought this we are heading to Mexico next months and I really hate tanning beds so I thought why not. Its made with black tea. I have used it about 4 times this week I have the perfect tan on my legs. be sure to follow the directions because knees, elbows and ankles go darker than other spots. Gives me a solid tanned look. I love it

April 08, 2017

Jergens natural glow is one of the daily moisturizer i use for my skin it evens my skin colour out and gives it that nice clow to it. It isnt harsh and doesnt do any damages on my skin. I love buying this product and it is inexpensive and it doesnt leave pashes of colour on the hand.

March 21, 2017

Smell is better than most self tanning lotions. I combine with normal moisturizer to combat and mild smell it has.

Works great and is good on my sensitive skin. Last a while! Which is a bonus

Even my boyfriend uses it haha

October 19, 2016

This product does seem to work. I used it to help my tan during vacation. I couldn't continue using it for long because the smell is not pleasant. The smell lingered on my skin all day until I washed it off. If you don't mind the smell after applying it, this is a good self tanner lotion.

October 03, 2016

J'ai été étonné par le produit . Je l'ai appliqué sur mes jambes plus blanches et j'ai particulièrement aimé l'effet bronzé et de jambe uniforme. Je recommande.

October 03, 2016

so it works. gives a decent tan however i did find that I got a bit streaky because I rush to put it on after a shower. the after smell (especially after going to the gym) is not idea, however most self tanners make your skin stink

September 25, 2016

I use this tanning lotion every summer. I like how I can choose how dark I want to be with this lotion. The smell is very nice and fresh and its over powering. You have to make sure you rub in the lotion very well to prevent streaks. If you do get some streaks on you it isn't that noticeable it normally blends in within a day or two.