jo malone colognes Reviews

Good - 0

October 27, 2019
    Waltham Forest, United Kingdom

Simply the best

I love jo malones colognes they suit all different occasions day and evening scents, when their finished I keep them in my cupboards and draws to add a nice smell

July 10, 2019

Smell Like a Goddess

This brand is well respected and lovely truly by everyone in England. This is where I found my new love for fragrances. Jo Malone has an exceptional range of scents, including candles etc, if you are looking for something sophisticated, sexy, underrated you can find it all here. Her scents are that stunning, you can customize your own scent for your wedding (Yes I did that, whilst they provide you with lots of champagne- what's not to love) This lasts on my skin all day long, Peony & Suede being my favorite scent. Yes it's pricey but a little goes a long way...

April 19, 2019

Great variety of perfumes and lotions

As with all fragrances the choice of a scent is a very personal one - and I have yet to come across a better fragrance house than Jo Malone. I discovered Jo Malone while on vacation in London in 2000 - and have been hooked ever since. Everybody I know who has tried a Jo Malone fragrance never looks back - the trick is just to find the right one for you! Personally, my favourites are Red Roses, Nectarine Blossom & Honey and Orange Blossom. Give them a try - but make sure to test first!