John freida frizz ease Reviews
#31 in Hair Care

1.5/5

October 01, 2020

Not great for curly hair in the humidity!

This product did not stop the frizzy look from happening during humid weather. It made my clean hair, seem filled with product residue and greasey despite using half of recommended amount. Will not use this product again.

September 06, 2020

My curls bounce!

This product has a good smell and actually tames frizz!! I have crazy curly hair and I have finally found a product that works! I am so happy with the packaging and the product

August 31, 2020

Amazing

This product is amazing. Combined, with the shampoo and conditioner by hair looks and feels great. So glad I tried this. Definitely my new go to for the just walked out of the hairdresser feel.

July 12, 2020

Love it !!!

This is the best product I used to manage my frizzy hair. Just a small amount is enough to make my hair smooth and shiny. Definitely recommend this product.

June 18, 2020

Would not buy again

This product did not work for me, it made my hair greasy nor did it keep away the frizz. My friend recommended it to me because it worked great for her, however not for me. Make sure you read up on hair type before you buy it.

2.8/5

May 20, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A bit pricey

It smelt nice and felt nice on my hair but seems expensive for the amount you got. The packaging was beautiful a nice deep purple. Will recommend but I wouldnt buy unless it was on sale tbh

May 18, 2020

Frizz Ease

I have thick curly hair and I am always looking for products to tame and smooth. I found I had to use a lot of product to get the desired effect. It worked, smelled great, but was not cost-effective.

May 14, 2020

Tame The Main

this product is a HUGE Lifesaver for anyone with frizzy hair even would work on curly hair. I always seem to have frizzy hair but after using this product the 1st try my Main Was Tamed!!!
    I highly recommend

May 04, 2020

Amazing

Omg its very effective for the hair care , my mom brought for me I didn't expect the results to be honest was really great on my hair and the smell is pretty good
    I recommend for you guys

April 30, 2020

Premium product

John freida is a trusted and premium brand, it’s a bit expensive, but it’s definitely worth trying, my hair is not frizzy after use. I will buy this product as a treat for myself