3.9/5
john frieda brillant brunette- visibly brighter shampoo Reviews
#131 in Shampoo

December 12, 2017

Loved them

We received this item on a free sample. My sister and I shared because they gave us 3 samples of different kind. She used hers the day after and she received a lot of compliment of how shiny and color-vibrant her hair was. She did not expect that to happen and so we were buying it all the time. A little more money out of the other shampoos but worth it.

December 11, 2017

Hair feels amazing every time!

I have loved every John Frieda product I have ever tried! It really makes my hair feel and look awesome! John Frieda product delivers on everything it claims!

November 15, 2017

Love this shampoo

I received a free sample to try in the mail. This is a great shampoo that I really did enjoy - my hair felt clean,light and looked brighter. I really like the amazing scent that it leaves on my hair

October 02, 2017

Adore John Frieda

Received free samples from John Frieda and loved how well the shampoo and conditioner worked on my hair. Vibrant colour, smooth texture and luxurious results. With the coupon that came with the free samples, I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and purchased the items, which were already half off. Sweet!

September 19, 2017

Love rhis shampoo

I love this shampoo it is light and doesn't weigh my hair down to make it frumpy its make it so smooth and shinny and keeps the frizz at bay and the smell is fantastic

August 12, 2017

A good way to start paling your hair

Ce n'est pas un produit miracle, mais il aide a faire de belles mèches à reflets plus pâles que la couleur que vous avez présentement dans vos cheveux. Pour ma part, mes cheveux étaient teints, alors sur cheveux de couleur naturelle, sans coloration, je ne pourrais dire. Sent excessivement bon, et pour une personne aux cheveux épais et longs (milieu du dos), une bouteille m'a duré 1 mois, à 1 lavage par jour, 7 par semaines! C'est un bon investissement, mais il ne faut pas s'attendre à avoir les cheveux blonds non plus!

July 24, 2017

I wanted to be happier with this.

I received this as a sample from John Frieda. First of all, John Frieda gives great samples done very professionally and with ample product to be able to make a proper assessment. Unfortunately, I didn't get the result I was hoping from this.

I used the product for 6 washes and I was hoping for a visible result of a little lightening or brightening of my hair. I have medium-dark brunette hair with orange/red natural highlights and I was curious as to what was going to be accentuated. I tried the product well but I never saw any difference in my hair, not even subtly. The only difference I saw was that the few greys I have were more noticeable. :( Not what I was going for!

Also, I found it was kind of stripping on my hair, which I assumed would help the brightening process by removing hair product build-up, so a good conditioner after use is a very good idea.

John Frieda is a quality brand so I will continue to use their products. This one didn't work for me, or for the type of brunette I am.

May 16, 2017

I received this shampoo as a free sample from John Frieda. It smelled good, and really made my hair colour pop. As someone who doesn't dye her hair frequently, this shampoo made the colour look great a lot longer. I've since looked in to buying this shampoo and found the price to be a little higher than I normally like to pay, but the results are worth it!

3.2/5

May 10, 2017

Overall it is a good product, though I wouldn't use it again. Smells good, I noticed some enhancement in the color, but disappointingly it also made my hair very dry.

May 01, 2017

I received a small sample size of this shampoo and conditioner. It cleaned well, really nice lather, and my hair did seem somehow healthier looking. I will buy it when it is on sale.

The scent was very nice, not overpowering or too subtle, and it rinsed out very well. There was no amazing change to colour, just looked very healthy, without looking fake, or like I got a colour change.

A little pricy, but I'll check out sales..also a great $3 coupon out there..