John Frieda Luxurious Volume Shampoo Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #651 out of 1144 in Shampoo

How It WorksFull-Splendour Shampoo cleanses and removes residue that can weigh hair down and plumps it up for healthy-looking volumeStrengthens hair from the inside out and fills in damaged areas using fruit acid technology.Builds fullness at the roots, and increases lift for noticeably thicker hair .Safe for natural or colour treated hair

June 18, 2017

love it

tried it once so can't say much. but it did make my hair feel really nice I'm probably gonna go and buy It bc its a decent price aswellllll... so yeeeeaa

June 18, 2017

Didn't work for me

I got this for free awhile back and wasn't too impressed with it. The smell was alright and so was the packaging and consistency of the shampoo, it lathered well. Trying to rinse it out however didn't work out well since it always felt like there was left over residue. When it dried I didn't notice any added volume but noticed that my hair seemed to stick together more and look more wavy. I wasn't too fond of the new hairdo look, just made it look dull. I tried it both with and without the conditioner, just didn't work for me.

June 13, 2017

Love the scent

This was really nice shampoo. Good enough to purchase? I am still on the fence but I did like it a lot. The scent was nice and clean, my only complaint there was that it didn't last long enough in my hair.I didn't see an enormous amount of volume added to my hair but then again it was a small sample so I did not get to use it on a regular basis, that would probably heighten the volumizing effect. My hair felt nice and clean though which is always a plus.

June 11, 2017

I love this salon quality shampoo! It has a very nice scent and adds volume to your hair. Cleanses very well without any residue too! Would definitely buy it in the future

June 10, 2017

Se shampooing sent vraiment bon, fait une bonne mousse et se rince tres bien. Cette gamme "Luxirious volume" de John Frieda n'est pas ma préféré mais donne de tres bons résultats. Je recommande a toutes de l'essayer mais d'attendre les spéciaux.

May 30, 2017

I got the free sample of this from John Frieda!! It's a really nice shampoo, cleans my hair well and it did seem to add more volume to it. My hair was quite soft and shiny after as well. It's a pretty good shampoo and not too bad of a price either.

May 30, 2017

Love it!!! I used the shampoo, conditioner & leave in treatment, blow dried my hair & had volume for 3 days. It felt so good to have full hair that lasted for a few days.

May 30, 2017

This washes great. Smells amazing. But for the volume I may have the wrong type of hair for it. Super long hair that is thin didn't make it fuller. Maybe with shorter hit it will help give more lift.

March 14, 2017

My hair is thin and limp with no volume. I received a free sample of the shampoo, conditioner and in shower treatment and after trying it I was in love with my hair again. It had volume and held a curl. This lasts really well for 48 hours without having to rehash. In shover treatment needed once per week. I usually don't buy salon type shampoos but once I saw the body and volume I knew there was no going back.

August 10, 2016

Bought this on a whim as it was on sale. They were the travel sizes, but I was quite impressed with how long it lasted me ! As for the shampoo itself, it smells great, but nothing too special. I wouldn't say it made my hair any more voluminous than a moisturizing shampoo from another brand. For the price, I probably wouldn't buy it again