Johnson & Johnson Baby No More Tangles Shampoo Plus Conditioner for Curly Hair Reviews

Ranked #43 out of 192 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Johnsons Baby No More Tangles, Shampoo Plus Conditioner formula helps unlock knots and tangles in curly hair, leaving it easy to comb and looking beautifully shiny and healthy.

April 22, 2017

My 4 year old daughter has very curly, and the only way I use to manage is by using Johnson and Johnson baby products. This shampoo works very well and helps me manage her hair every day!

March 13, 2017

My kids and I love this shampoo! It works wonders on my daughters hair especially! It's definitely a shampoo that we love to use and will continue to use! Definitely recommend to try, especially if you have a little girl!

February 16, 2017

I only recently discovered this product and use it for my long hair which is always in tangles. I really found that it helps gets tangles out of my hair. I love this product so much that stocked up on it by buying three bottles.

September 07, 2016

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVe this shampoo. My kids have curly hair and this is the only one i found that keeps their hair soft and with no frizz. Will absolutely buy again.

August 25, 2016

I Love using Johnson & Johnson Baby No More Tangles Shampoo & Conditioner it really smells nice & helps with relieving tangles & its great when you got long thick curly hair.

March 29, 2016

This product is a beautiful product. Leaving the hair very shiny and soft. I recommend this to all moms and all babys young and old. it will leave you feeling beautiful

January 22, 2016

My daughter has fine hair with tight curls, this works really well and takes the struggle out of grooming.

November 09, 2015

My kids love this shampoo. Not only does it keep the tangles away, but also literally there are no tears when rinsing it out. Great product, highly reccomend

October 09, 2015

This product is great.. Made my daughters hair soft & shiny..and no tangles!

October 09, 2015

Since my daughter got curly hair we have been using this product on her and so far so good. I find it washes her hair properly and leaves it easier to brush after the bath. The smell is nice and not too strong.

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    How to lose a few pounds?

Kaylamp added a new review for
    NIVEA Q10 Firming Body Oil

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic
    Wish shopping app

My Big Fat Fabulous Life

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    How to get away with murder!!!

Pammywhammy845 has started a new forum topic
    Shades Of Blue

The Shield

fuggno added a new review for
    NeilMed NasaFlo Neti Pot