3.9/5
Johnson & Johnson Baby No More Tangles Shampoo Plus Conditioner for Curly Hair Reviews
Ranked #41 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Johnsons Baby No More Tangles, Shampoo Plus Conditioner formula helps unlock knots and tangles in curly hair, leaving it easy to comb and looking beautifully shiny and healthy.

July 07, 2017

Would buy again

Love this product. I use this for my son's hair. Two in one so I dont have to keep up with two bottles. He has mixed culy hair so this product helps to detangle.

April 22, 2017

My 4 year old daughter has very curly, and the only way I use to manage is by using Johnson and Johnson baby products. This shampoo works very well and helps me manage her hair every day!

March 13, 2017

My kids and I love this shampoo! It works wonders on my daughters hair especially! It's definitely a shampoo that we love to use and will continue to use! Definitely recommend to try, especially if you have a little girl!

February 16, 2017

I only recently discovered this product and use it for my long hair which is always in tangles. I really found that it helps gets tangles out of my hair. I love this product so much that stocked up on it by buying three bottles.

September 07, 2016

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVe this shampoo. My kids have curly hair and this is the only one i found that keeps their hair soft and with no frizz. Will absolutely buy again.

August 25, 2016

I Love using Johnson & Johnson Baby No More Tangles Shampoo & Conditioner it really smells nice & helps with relieving tangles & its great when you got long thick curly hair.

3.2/5

March 29, 2016

This product is a beautiful product. Leaving the hair very shiny and soft. I recommend this to all moms and all babys young and old. it will leave you feeling beautiful

January 22, 2016

My daughter has fine hair with tight curls, this works really well and takes the struggle out of grooming.

November 09, 2015

My kids love this shampoo. Not only does it keep the tangles away, but also literally there are no tears when rinsing it out. Great product, highly reccomend

October 09, 2015

This product is great.. Made my daughters hair soft & shiny..and no tangles!