Johnson & Johnson Baby Oil Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 148 in Oils

August 12, 2017

Great product for babies and adults! Go-to product

It's great to soothe sensitive skin and a lightweight consistency for any skin type but not a substitute as a lotion on your face since it may break you out but for babies it is great!

August 12, 2017

Baby Oil is Good for You

I use baby oil all over my body after every bath and shower. Good for removing makeup as well. I will never stop using it. My massage therapist told me that I have the softest skin of all her clients and I am 70 years old.

June 16, 2017

Best eye makeup remover ever.

I have tried makeup removers made specifically for eye make up removal, but I always go back to this product to remove the day's makeup. Easy removal, doesn't pull, and leaves the skin around your eyes nice and soft.

May 31, 2017

The children take baths every day part if the bedtime routine. I love to put the oil in the bath leaves them nice and refresh and there skin is not dried up. It's an alternative to an everyday bubble bath. also come winter time I put some in the morning so there skin don't get dry and stays nice and moist.

May 15, 2017

This baby oil product is wonderful to use on little ones. It leaves their skin feeling soft and moisturizer. I have been using it for a couple months now and I am very satisfied

April 23, 2017

This baby oil is perfect for your little ones! It really helps to lock the moisture in their skin! It is super gentle and also does not have an irritating scent! It is absolutely perfect for babies who have dry skin! This is an absolute essential all year round especially during winter!Baby oil also has several other things it can be used for! Like it can be used to remove eye makeup, fix split ends, clean makeup brushes, etc!

April 09, 2017

I love this budget friendly oil. It's a great moisturizer and at a great price. I love both this one and the aloe. I have tried store brands but prefer Johnson's. The top is also great and prevents spillage or pouring too much. I have skin issues and this helps. It is also very gentle.

April 09, 2017

I've been using baby oil on my skin after every shower for years, helps with my eczema and makes my skin so soft. Johnson and Johnson is by far the best, smells like babys and soaks in fast so I'm not left with greasy skin. The original knocks all the store brands out of the park.

February 28, 2017

Love this product. I use it everyday in the winter time to keep my skin from drying out. This product is a lifesaver. Great for the kids too in winter.

February 28, 2017

Although it is a baby product, I find that I use it more often on myself than on my child. It is a relatively effective moisturizer. I like to use it as soon as I get out of the shower. It is a bit greasy, but you can put baby powder on top of it to tone down the oiliness.

It`s also great for taking off the sticky residue that is left behind when you take price stickers or labels off your bottles and jars.

Nan1 added a new review for
    Ikea Byllan laptop support

Nan1 added a new review for
    Ikea Lisabo desk

Self care

On Aug 20,2017 @1:31 pm

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Do you organize your makeup?

happy6400 added a new review for
    Coffee crisp bar

MelRichard has posted in the forum topic
    I'm gross....