Johnson's Original Baby Shampoo Reviews

Johnson's Baby Shampoo NO MORE TEARS formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water.  Johnson's Baby Shampoo will not irritate baby's delicate skin and eyes during normal use.  Rinses easily, leaving hair soft, shiny, manageable and clean.

January 18, 2018

I love Johnson's original baby shampoo

Johnson's Origional baby shampoos has been around a long time i love that it is tearless and gentle and mild to the eyes as pure as water i am currently using this on my son who is now seven. This product is gentle on babies and children. Gently cleans and rinses easily,leaving babies hair soft shiny clean and smelling baby fresh I really recommend buying Johnson's Original baby Shampoo

1.8/5

January 13, 2018

Not good for sensitive skin

I was using this for my daughter the first couple times I gave her a bath. It was making her cradle cap worse and drying out her skin. Once we switched to Aveeno, we did not have any problems.

January 12, 2018

Still use it

I've used this with all five of my kids. The bottles last forever, as you only need a little bit. The scent is what people identify as "clean baby smell" I love it. It's a bit pricey, but totally worth it.

January 12, 2018

Great product

I love Johnsons Baby Shampoo. When I wash my kids hair if the shampoo gets in the eyes it doesn't sting. What a wonderful product. I highly reccomend it.

January 10, 2018

Baby Shampoo

Very affordable shampoo from a very excellent brand. Johnson has been my main brand from where i bought all my products that were needed for my children, even the shampoo. My little daughter uses this shampoo, and the smell is really nice, honestly. She smells that sh's actually taken a bath! Would recommend this shampoo for little babies!

I love this product

I love how this product smells. It's so lovely to smell. I used on both my boys and it was actually recommended by my mom. She used to use this on me all the way up to now it is still number one. I will recommend to my kids now!!

January 05, 2018

Best quality product for my baby!!

This is great for my baby and it is usually on sale somewhere. This product says NO more years and it is correct and my baby has no problems at bath time. This product is a quality product and its is affordable for our family.

Best baby wash

I have used this baby wash on all my babies. I love the smell. It washes out easy, and does not take too much. I have used this on all my babies, and even my own. I really do not want to stop using it

Johnson's

My daughter is almost 2 and for 2 years we have leaned on Johnson's for everything for my daughter.its the one product that got her clean, left no reside or skin irritations and smells amazing!

January 05, 2018

This is a great product. I would definately buy and recommen

This is a great product. It helps clean not only the hair but the scalp also, keeping craddle cap away. It is designed for babies as they have a different hair and scalp that needs a different level of clean until they develop the layers in adult hair care.