Johnson's Original Baby Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 191 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

Johnson's Baby Shampoo NO MORE TEARS formula is as gentle to the eyes as pure water.  Johnson's Baby Shampoo will not irritate baby's delicate skin and eyes during normal use.  Rinses easily, leaving hair soft, shiny, manageable and clean.

July 15, 2017

Sometimes I use it also

Both my girls used Johnson's. I really appreciate a good product. It truly doesn't hurt if you get it on your eyes.. Both my girls have always had long hair. Their hair always looked beautiful and shiny. It lathers up really well. I still use it once in awhile. I also use it to keep my makeup brushes looking new. Never change Johnson's Original baby Shampoo. You can't improve on perfection.

July 15, 2017

My daughter loves this!

My 4-year-old daughter uses this for her shampoo and she loves it! I love it too! It always leaves her hair smelling great and appearing voluminous. The shampoo also doesn't hurt her eyes when it accidentally drops down her face from time to time. We're sticking with this shampoo for her!

July 13, 2017

Love baby shampoo

I really like baby shampoo for my kids because it is gentle and have even used for myself occasionally. I just loved the way they smelled after using it. Have a feeling that my autistic son may need to use this shampoo well into his childhood as he was born with very sensitive skin. It does not contain Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate which is a huge pro!

July 07, 2017

I use this myself!

I use this as an all purpose shampoo on my dogs (schnauzers) my dogs hair is similar to human hair so using this gentle shampoo makes their hair soft and smell good without irritation of their skin.

July 07, 2017

love it

I love Johnson's Original, it makes my four month old smell so lovely, every time someone holds her they say how great she smells, it does a great job cleaning and I do enjoy the smell!

July 03, 2017

It's not just for babies!

Johnson's Baby Shampoo is a classic! It has a nice light scent, it is gentle and it leaves hair feeling soft. Although this shampoo is formulated for babies it is an excellent option for adults with sensitive skin or who are sensitive to perfumey scents.

0.7/5

June 29, 2017

Never. Use this item

This company hides that they use formaldehyde in their products causing cancer in our offspring. I don't recommend this item to anyone. If you create an item you should be honest and truthful about what goes into that item.

June 28, 2017

My Dog Loves it too.

I love the product because I use it not only on a baby ......but on my ShePoo. Whenever I Shower she wants to come in with me, so once a week I let her in the shower and shampoo her with Johnsons Orignal Baby Shampoo. She smells lovely like a baby as she has human like hair that does not shed. Her little dark curls are beautiful and I know the Shampoo is safe for her. Who knew it is not only a wonderful Baby Shampoo but great for my little Dog.
    Edna

June 27, 2017

A classic that works

Soft and sensitive on babies skin, it smells great but doesn't leave a perfume. Effective from head to toe. Used almost daily, it has never let me down. The bubbles are a hit and are not overwhelming in the tub.

June 25, 2017

pour tout les enfants

j'utilise ce produit très souvent quand viennent mes petits enfants et je trouve qu'il est très bien.
    je le recommande à tout le monde
    il Johnson's Original Baby Shampoo est indispensable et rend les enfants joyeux..