Johnsons 362304 Johnsons Baby Lotion- Case of 144
Good

Johnsons 362304 Johnsons Baby Lotion- Case of 144 Reviews

4.9/5
Ranked #85 out of 395 in Lotions

1 fl oz travel size baby lotion in plastic bottle. #1 choice of hospitals. Clinically proven mildness.

June 04, 2017

I love the scent of this. Its like the classic baby lotion... I honestly used to use baby oil and this stuff after my shower and it was so nice. Made my skin so soft. This may be an old one but it's still one of my favourites. For the kids too :)

March 11, 2016

This classic baby lotion is great for babies delicate skin and makes them smell even more adorable than they already are! It is easily absorbed and a little goes a long way. The texture is nice not too runny and not too thick. A really lovely baby lotion.

June 17, 2012

This product has been around for years. I know my mom used it for my brother, and I then used it for my kids. To be honest I still buy this cream, it reminds me of my kids and it is a familiar smell. I love using this myself every now and then. I am a cream addict, and I mix it up everyday to keep it fresh and appealing. I think I would be bored using only one type of cream. This is a tried and true product, love the memories and the results with this product. It makes me feel soft and is has a calming effect on me. I love this product and would recommend it to any parent. Thanks Johnson & Johnson !!

January 03, 2012

My baby loves this and so do I, I use this body lotion on both of us on regular basis!

SuCar added a new review for
    Argan Magic Shampoo

karma0317 has started a new forum topic
    BBM on an iPhone

CaroGomez81 added a new review for
    Old spagettie factory

alex099 has started a new forum topic
    want to be facebook friends

Lovelykendal has posted in the forum topic
    ChickAdvisor FRIENDS!