Johnson's Baby Bedtime Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 191 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

July 04, 2017

Excellent produit

J'adore définitivement ce produit, autant le shampoing que le nettoyant et la lotion pour le corps. Je l'utilse avec mes deux filles.
    Le prix est très abordable et il est souvent en spécial.

June 06, 2017

My go to for shampoo for babies every time! I used this with all my kids and I always include a bottle of it for baby gifts! It smells so good and I like that it doesn't ever irritate the sensitive baby skin! It also makes baby smell amazing while you continue using it, especially when used with the lavender baby bedtime lotion!

June 06, 2017

I just can't get enough of the smell of this shampoo! I've tried other brands and this is the one I keep coming back to. A few drops is all you need too. Johnson's has really been improving their formula so this is perfectly safe to use on your little ones. The smell isn't too strong but it's amazing and it lasts a very long time (or at least until my kid starts putting food in his hair) ;)

May 07, 2017

YES AND NO ! This shampoo smells amazing and I do often buy it as I love my baby to smell good of course. But as far as "Bedtime Shampoo and Bedtime Soap"... It really doesn't do anything. My son is always awake and hyper as can be after his baths, no matter what bedtime stuff I use. The water wakes them up, simple as that.

April 27, 2017

J'adore définitivement ce produit, autant le shampoing que le nettoyant et la lotion pour le corps. Je l'utilise depuis mon premier bébé et même pour moi !

March 29, 2017

Didn't expect to like this product as lavender is not my favourite. It has now become our favorite bedtime bath product. We have purchased the shampoo and lotion several times.

February 28, 2017

C'est un incontournable chez moi! J'ai lavé tous mes 5 bébés avec ce produit et je le recommande à tous!!! Une odeur des plus agréable et une efficacitée réelle et surprenante! Lorsque mes petits étaient bébé, je leur donnaient un bain le soir avec ce nettoyant, et ca les calmaient vraiment! J'adore! D'ailleurs, je l'achète encore meme s'ils ont entre 4 et 11 ans ☺

January 24, 2017

omg this bed time bath wash was the best I used it every night and it helped her relax and she loved the smell and then used the lotions when I was done it was the best product every.

January 16, 2017

This shampoo is so good on our little one and I've used it a few times myself. I really like the lavender scent, it's so pretty and fresh smelling. My only little hitch is I do find it a little drying on my hands after bathing my daughter. She's unaffected by that, though, it doesn't dry her skin out. So, it's not a big problem to me.

January 16, 2017

The smell is the best smell. Don't get the no name brands as they smell VERY different. Nothing smells the same as Johnson's Bedtime. It's great, the only problem would be the price sometimes. If you can get a bit of a deal, it's the best!