Johnson's Baby Bedtime Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 188 in Baby Bathing - Shampoo

April 27, 2017

J'adore définitivement ce produit, autant le shampoing que le nettoyant et la lotion pour le corps. Je l'utilise depuis mon premier bébé et même pour moi !

March 29, 2017

Didn't expect to like this product as lavender is not my favourite. It has now become our favorite bedtime bath product. We have purchased the shampoo and lotion several times.

February 28, 2017

C'est un incontournable chez moi! J'ai lavé tous mes 5 bébés avec ce produit et je le recommande à tous!!! Une odeur des plus agréable et une efficacitée réelle et surprenante! Lorsque mes petits étaient bébé, je leur donnaient un bain le soir avec ce nettoyant, et ca les calmaient vraiment! J'adore! D'ailleurs, je l'achète encore meme s'ils ont entre 4 et 11 ans ☺

January 24, 2017

omg this bed time bath wash was the best I used it every night and it helped her relax and she loved the smell and then used the lotions when I was done it was the best product every.

January 16, 2017

This shampoo is so good on our little one and I've used it a few times myself. I really like the lavender scent, it's so pretty and fresh smelling. My only little hitch is I do find it a little drying on my hands after bathing my daughter. She's unaffected by that, though, it doesn't dry her skin out. So, it's not a big problem to me.

January 16, 2017

The smell is the best smell. Don't get the no name brands as they smell VERY different. Nothing smells the same as Johnson's Bedtime. It's great, the only problem would be the price sometimes. If you can get a bit of a deal, it's the best!

January 09, 2017

i like this product not only does it clean scalp and hair it helps soothe baby to help sleep. It is a great shampoo and i would highly recommend. it is not drying

October 23, 2016

I use this product for a year now. It smell really great and last long. It does not irritate the skin of my son.
    Lavander is perfect for the "routine" for bedtime.

October 20, 2016

I am a Mom to 3 little boys. I have always used Johnson and Johnson products on their skin. They have never been irritated and always smell so good coming out of the tub

September 26, 2016

I tried to use this on my baby for a bedtime bath.. I had to re-bathe her because the scent was so strong! I have a hard time knowing that this is marketed for use on babies. Perhaps I am just too sensitive, but I ended up giving this stuff away!