Johnson's Baby Cream, 8-Ounce Tubes (Pack of 6) Reviews
#106 in Lotions

Clinically proven mildness. 24 Hour moisturization for baby soft skin. Johnson's Baby Cream is enriched with a blend of essential emollients to help keep baby's skin feeling softer, longer. This rich, creamy formula provides 24 hour moisturization and has

October 06, 2017

Baby lotion

This lotion is great for value and quantity but the effectiveness didn't work so well for my kiddos. Everyone's child's skin is different so it may work better for other children.

September 11, 2014

This cream is my absolute favorite for my babies' dry skin. I used it on both of my girls and I preferred it to the Johnson's Baby Lotion. The cream was thicker, and left their skin more moisturized and it lasted! Great for extra dry skin. (Mom uses it too!)

August 29, 2014

easy to carry around, amazing smell! works great on your baby!

September 05, 2012

This stuff is amazing!! None greasy, goes on smooth and creamy, leaves skin super soft and moisturized until the next bath time. I even use it on my feet. I have always been a big fan of Johnson's products, but they really hit it out of the park on this product.