4.9/5
Johnsons No More Tangles Detangler Reviews
Ranked #21 in Baby Miscellaneous

May 31, 2017

This detangler is great, we used it for our little one as his hair is naturally curly. This makes it much more manageable and hassle free when brushing his hair.

May 15, 2017

Great detangler! I use this product for my son and myself. Makes hair soft and much easier to comb through. I use this for my sons naturally curly hair. It keeps it from being frizzy and makes it look and feel amazing.

April 25, 2017

i love this stuff! i don't have children, but i continuously buy this for myself! a great, effective product. works wonders on my super thick, wavy hair! a little goes a long way - a bottle will last me a long time for a very little cost! very worth it!

February 13, 2017

I absolutely love this spray! When my son had longer hair, I always made sure to take great care of his hair as he had curly hair that was able to easily get tangled in itself. I initially kept getting compliments about his hair and how it looked as well as how it always smelled so great. I first started using his spray on a lazy day after I had gone swimming and realized how amazing it worked on me as well. I have fine wavy hair and tend to let it air dry more often than not. This spray not only made my hair feel soft, but it looked my less frizzy that it normally did without weighing it down. I've been having a hard time finding it and actually was recommending it to a friend the other day who too said she had not seen it before as she has a son with curly hair as well. If I do find it, I will repurchase it without a doubt.

February 01, 2017

Wow! I remember the first time a friend brought this over for her daughter and I couldn't believe how effective it was! I'm talking knots and tangles, this spray was like magic. The brush went through her hair with ease afterwards. It smells really nice too! Worth it.

December 19, 2016

I use this for my daughter on those days when she has showered the night before. It makes her hair soft and shiny and easy to brush through, not to mention it also gives the hair that freshly washed look. It is excellent. i do not thin we could live without this stuff.

December 16, 2016

I just paid $3.99 (on sale) at the drugstore for this and it is such a great product!!!! You can spray on wet or dry hair (wet works a bit better....) and it really holds my daughter's curls in!!!! I havent tried on myself yet, but I may!!

July 12, 2016

My daughter has long curly hair and it's a challenge to comb after bath time. We like this product - it's easy to apply, smells nice and is effective. The price is right!

May 29, 2016

This is a very well priced detaneler, I found it to have a nice smell to it and it worked very well to make my wet hair more manageable. I have used this on and off since high school and I would defiantly recommend it to anyone with kids or even for yourself.

January 30, 2016

This is good not only for infants, but for kids a little older as to prevent fussing and tears.You just squirt it on after shampooing.It is not a shampoo, it just detangles.That's why I chose to put it under misc. instead of shampoo It is also not a pack of 3 as specified.