Jolly rancher hard candy
Good

Jolly rancher hard candy Reviews

Ranked #34 out of 217 in Candy

April 05, 2017

These are super good! All the flavours are good, it's a very hard candy, I don't recommend chewing on them at all unless you want to break some teeth. They also last a super time.

March 24, 2017

Yes please! Jolly Ranchers have been my favourite for as long as I can remember. I was so sad when they came out with the soft candies, the hard ones became difficult to find in stores. Thankfully they are back and I can enjoy them anytime I want. Hello watermelon & green apple!

March 24, 2017

These hard candies are awesome and theyre the same as the little wrapped ones in the shiny packs you get at the convenience stores.
    All the good flavors, green apple ,grape, watermelon they're all in there :D

February 21, 2017

As far as real fruit tasting candy I believe Jolly Rancher rank #1. Watermelon is my fave, but really all the flavours are terrific. Good to keep in your purse for those moments you want something sweet.

February 21, 2017

I bought these for morning sickness as I read that these are great cheap alternatives to preggie pops. They are sweet and tangy and worked for my purposes so I would continue to get them if needed. However, I'm so disappointed that my package had ZERO watermelon flavor! I consider that to be bad quality control.

April 23, 2016

Jolly Ranchers are my favourite hard candies!
    I love the variety of flavor. Some are sour and tart.
    The flavors are bold and satisfying.
    Great candy when you need something to suck
    on at work.

April 23, 2016

Who doesn't love jolly ranchers? These have been around for what seems like forever. These candy come in a good variety of different flavours and these are super packed with flavour.