Kashi Go Lean Crisp Toasted Berry Crumble Cereal Reviews
#433 in Cereal

GOLEAN® Crisp Toasted Berry Crumble cereal with 9 grams of protein and 8 grams of fiber— that’s twice the protein and fiber of the average of other cereals— to help keep you feeling fuller longer.

January 20, 2018

Delicious!

I was hesitant to try this cereal at first. Now, it’s my favourite and part of my morning routine! I love the crunchy clusters and the berry pieces. Careful though, some berry pieces are a little hard.

March 20, 2016

A very yummy cereal has very light berry flavor.A crunchy an taste good. Love Kashi cereal a lot. This a one I buy the most sinw a favorite with my family.

March 19, 2015

Very tasty and healthy cereal. Delicious and nutritious. High in fiber, that's very important for me choosing my cereals.

September 05, 2014

This is my favorite cereal right now! I love the bits of berries and the crispy clusters are so yummy! Also another cereal I have with vanilla almond milk

September 29, 2013

A lovely yummy treat for breakfast. Has loads of fiber and doesn't taste like cardboard.

September 29, 2013

This one was my fav of all the choices but it is not always in the store. Even made a bar out of it which was great to eat.

2.2/5

August 30, 2013

Tasted fine...but I hate to post this but look out when you eat this beware of the flatulence ...unbelievable and uncontrollable....I had to stop eating it and throw the rest in the garbage.

August 12, 2013

Great tasting cereal. The toasted berry crumble add a great testure.

May 08, 2012

This is my favorite cereal right now. very tasty and crunchy, and I like there`s alot of protein and fibre. There is not as many berries as on the picture that's for sure...ehhe. and a bit expensive, but I always wait until its on sale and use coupons to buy it.

3.2/5

April 05, 2012

LOVE LOVE LOVE this cereal! I was skeptical at first, because I was trying to find a cereal that I wanted to actually eat for breakfast. I was tired and frustrated with buying brands that would sit there and expire due to me not wanting to eat them. I purchased Kashi as I am trying to lose weight and it fit into my diet plan. One taste of this and I am hooked. Has a crunchy berry taste.