Kat von d eyeliner Reviews

Ranked #83 out of 848 in Eye Liner

0.5/5

May 03, 2017

It was a waste of a good twenty five dollars for an eyeliner that smudges and droops down the corner of your eyes.. and it wouldn't even last a three hours! not impressed with kat's products at all

March 29, 2017

I got this because I needed a good liner to make my eye make up have wings. I love this one so very much. The brush on it is fantastic. It helps me with the lines I want to draw. I've tried other brands but this one is the best.

March 12, 2017

I liked this product. It stays on for hours and lasts all night and through sweat. It is easy to put on and the tip is very thing which makes it easy to correct mistakes.

February 14, 2017

I have monolids and I find eyelines smudge a lot throughout the day. I've recently been using this one and it hasn't smudged at all. I find that it stays on for a long time and removes easily with make up remover. The brush is easy application too and it's waterproof

September 21, 2016

This is my go to all day wear eyeliner. It seriously stays on all day would having to reapply or even worry that it smudges of flakes off. One time I wore only that camping and I fell asleep with my eye liner on and the next morning it was still on untouched. I thought I would see how long it would stay on as a test and it stayed on for 2 nights and three days, and this is when I was at the beach all day too.
    The price is high but i find it worth it because it lasts a long time.

September 18, 2016

This product is definitely one of the better liquid eyeliners that I've used. i've always struggled to find one that was easy to apply the perfect cat eye and I have finally found it in Kat Von D.

September 14, 2016

Soft and moldable, and easily.smudged for a smoky.eye! But also lasts forever, especially paired with a shadow primer. Tons of gorgeous colors to choose from!