Prestige Item
Kat Von D Ink Liner Reviews

August 06, 2019
    Virginia, United States

Best Liquid liner

Kat Von D Tattoo eyeliner is the best liquid eyeliner in the market. I use this eyeliner almost everyday and it stays on from morning till night with no smudging. I recommend it highly and always have one in stock from Sephora in my beauty stash. It has a great thin pointed tip that gives the perfect application and is perfect for creating the winged eye look.

March 24, 2019

Gives you a great wing

I bought this after being recommended it by a Sephora employee. I wanted an eyeliner that made it easy to create sharp cat-eye looks, and this product certainly does the job. Unlike KVD's Tattoo liner, this one has a felt tip that delivers full opacity in one swipe. I don't like how it has a shiny finish, though. Also, at $25, it's really expensive for an eyeliner (something that you have to repurchase multiple times a year).

December 18, 2018

This is one of my favourite eyeliners . I’ve gone through Like 4 of them over the past few years. The pricing is a bit more for eyeliner but compared to most higher end brands it’s worth the cost. The eyeliner is dark and bold . It’s tip is good for drawing a bold or thin line and good for beginners . It also doesn’t smudge and dries well! I definitely recommend the item.

2.8/5

September 20, 2018
    New Brunswick, Canada

Unimpressed.

I've heard just good from kat von d's eyeliners so when I got this mini in my ipsy bag I was excited! That excitement went away when the felt tip of the eyeliner started falling apart. Some of the felt would randomly split from the tip and it would ruin my lines :/. Very disappointed

May 12, 2018
    Central and Western District, Hong Kong

It's Okay

In my opinion, the Ink liner is often overshadowed by its more popular sibling, the Tattoo liner. I would have to say the Tattoo liner is better than the Ink liner due to its longevity and color pigmentation. I am also a fan of the brush of the Tattoo liner compared to the Ink!

April 24, 2018

best liquid liner!

hands down, this is my absolute favorite eye liner. It's pen style which provides great accuracy (especially when trying to get different effects). but best of all, it lasts all day!! This is particularly great for those days when you head out after work - I never have to fix my eye liner! love this stuff!

March 19, 2018

Amazing !

I’m a huge fan of felt tipped liners as I find they apply much nicer on my lid. This has been ‘hands down’ the best felt tipped liner ive ever used. It’s hard for me to justify spending $20 + on a liner but this one is worth every penny.

February 24, 2018

in love

This eyeliner is absolutely perfect for me to get that bold look I love. The black is so rich it stands out in every look instead of blending in. It doesn't dry out fast at all, and last all night long. It is defs smudge and cry proof... that stuff isn't coming off! Probably my fav liquid eyeliner out there.

February 23, 2018

The best

Now there is no need to write a lot about this liner because it's probably already has a cult following just because of how good it is.
    This is by far one of the best liners in the market, everything about it hit the nail of the head.... colour , shape of liner, usability......ON POINT!!!

My absolute favorite !

February 17, 2018

Best eyeliner

Got this eyeliner from a value kit from Sephora, the thin brush make it very easy to apply, smudge proof, it stays all day!
    Perfect! Personally love KVD makeup, since it is vegan and cruelty free.