Kat Von D Lock It Concealer Creme

Kat Von D Lock It Concealer Creme Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 456 in Concealer

April 17, 2017

A little goes a long way for this concealer. I use it when I want to get to conceal dark undereye circles and acne scars. It has full coverage and doesn't dry the skin. I love all the products from this brand.

April 14, 2017

I absolutely LOVE this product. I use it under my eyes to conceal dark circles and on some very problematic areas like pimples or skin blemishes. The formula is perfect, its not too thick that it feels heavy and its very bendable. I love using it and its a staple in my beauty kit!

March 13, 2017

A good medium coverage concealer for sensitive skin! This is a bit pricey though, not sure if I will repurchase, but I love the finish as It doesn't look unnatural!

March 08, 2017

I wanted to love this because the coverage, texture, finish and formula are on-point but it creases like a mofo under the eyes. I love that it's high coverage and ultra hydrating but I've tried everything to make this work for under my eyes including using a primer underneath, no primer, concealer brush, buffing brush, naked skin, on top of foundation and even setting it with a translucent powder but nothing stops it from creasing. I'm sad but I'll still use it for spot concealing and highlighting.

March 01, 2017

It's thick so a little goes a long way. It last forever. It's also full coverage. I'm pale so my under eye circles are very noticeable but it covers it right up. I will buy this over and over again.

February 27, 2017

it is a large tube and seems to last for ever. It stays on all day! I was so excited that I was able to try this concealer and find that it really works!

January 23, 2017

I love this concealer soooo much! I am a huge KVD fan, and her products never disappoint. I love the original Lock-It concealer, so I figured I'd try the Lock-It Concealer Creme too, and just as I suspected... it's perfect. It covers up ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING. Freckles, pimples, dark spots, dark circles, redness... it's amazing! It's thick, but it's creamy, so it's quite blendable. It stays on all day long, and doesn't fade or crease either. This formula is everything I want in a concealer. It's perfect.

October 22, 2016

Really love KVD products but was not quite sold on this one. I found it hard to blend and it seemed to just sit on my skin and rub away. Definitely has good coverage but that doesn't make up for not staying put. Will try a few more times but not sold.

October 05, 2016

This is my first KVD product and the most money I've ever spent on a concealer. I'm happy that I purchased it though as I really think it offers great coverage and there's little to no creasing. A little bit goes a long way too, so even though it cost more, it'll probably last quite a while. There are 21 shades availble too, so hopefully something for everyone.

Hunty added a new review for
    Twix Bites

Chick2393 added a new review for
    Vanilla bean lipgloss

troutmanerica added a new review for
    4 in 1 baby cover

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    song suggestions