Prestige Item
Kat Von D Makeup Setting Spray Reviews

August 11, 2017

small knowledge on setting sprays

This is the first setting spray that I have used. I bought it last minute at Sephora a couple of hours before prom and it worked for me fairly well for the whole night. I occasionally wear it when I do a full face look or even just glam eyes and it never fails to work. Sadly, I have nothing to compare it with so I don't know if it's consider good or not by makeup experts. All to say, that in my opinion this product is pretty good.

December 02, 2016

I'm a huge fan of almost all kat von d's products but this setting spray really does the trick an keeps my makeup looking fresh all day long i will definitely be re buying this!

December 02, 2016

I LOVE this product, it is my daily setting spray, i don't think i have ever used one i like more than this, it holds everything up well throughout my day, even on the hottest summer days, although sometimes i do spray a bit extra just in case it is still my favourite setting spray out there

December 06, 2015

Formula: The spray has a fruity-type scent that seems familiar -- like a hairspray that I used to use all the time -- but it's pleasant enough. The spray mechanism allows you to mist the entire face area without any dripping, and I love this because a lot of face sprays don't work properly. I didn't experience any breakouts or irritations and the formula is not sticky. As for the hold, my make-up stayed fresh all day and into the night. The bottle is fantastic! It has a micro-velvet texture with KVD's rose print artwork. The cap can be removed and the bottle can be recycled. It so gorgeous! I wouldn't say it's the best setting spray ever but it does seem to work. I may consider buying it again in the future.