Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Mad Max Brown
Amazing

Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Mad Max Brown Reviews

Ranked #269 out of 839 in Eye Liner

March 08, 2017

I like that there is a second option in colour but I prefer 'Trooper'. It's subtle if you would like to achieve a softer look. It's a deep brown so the difference between Mad Max Brown and Tropper is indistinguishable. Not sure if I will repurchase.

March 14, 2016

I love Kat Von D products as I always find that they hold very well through the day and this eyeliner is no exception! It goes on smooth and stays put until I take it off. I have even slept in it and woken up to it only needing a few touch ups before heading out again. Yes, the price is a bit high but you pay for quality. The only thing I would change is make the brush a bit thicker, more like a marker than a paint brush for easy application.

January 26, 2016

Found this liner really easy to apply. It is a deep, rich brown and dries fairly quickly. Great staying power. This really is a fabulous product and very user-friendly...even for those new to liquids liners.