Good

Keurig 2.0 K400 Brewing System Reviews

Ranked #30 out of 39 in Small Kitchen Appliances

April 21, 2016

Love mine! Although they cups are expensive it tastes perfect everytime! I don't have too Tim Hortons and macdonalds I can stay home! So quick and easy too! They come on sale all the time so don't pay full price!

June 17, 2015

I was lucky enough to win a Keurig 2.0 K400 brewing system with the Carafe pot from a contest hosted by Smuckers. I wanted one of these for so long but I couldn't justify spending $180 on a coffee brewer, so I am so thrilled that I was able to win one. I'm a huge coffee lover and can be rather picky when it comes to brewing my coffee, I like it to be strong but not bitter. Due to my pickiness it is rare that I can say I am absolutely head over heels in love with a coffee brewer, but I truly do love my Keurig 2.0 K400. I love that I can brew one cup if it's just me drinking coffee, or I can brew 4 cups in the Carafe. Both the single cup and the carafe brew faster than any other coffee maker I've owned or seen before. I had a Hamilton Beach Flex-Brew that was okay, but it didn't even come close to the Keurig in speed or taste. I love that I can fill up the 70oz water reservoir all the way and not have to worry about adding water each time I brew a cup. I also love that the system boils water again right after it dispenses your coffee so that it is ready to go at the touch of a button when you're ready for your next cup. I've had mine for months now using it every day and I have not run into a problem thus far. I would highly recommend it!

blinded earned the Beauty Guru badge

Snaeemi added a new review for
    DiorSkin Star Foundation

miruna earned the Elite Reviewer badge

tervisgirl added a new review for
    Tervis Store