Kiehl's Creme de Corps Body Lotion SPF 30 Reviews

Ranked #1372 out of 1570 in Body Lotions & Creams

Includes: Creme De Corps Light-Weight Body Lotion 250ml/8.4oz

March 27, 2017

I've used this for years. I use it everywhere. I truly love this product and find it doesn't leave my skin greasy but work so well on the different part and combo skin.

May 07, 2015

I tried this crème as a sample at first but ended up totally loving it. I have very dry & scaly skin in the harsh winters and this did the trick. I have repurchased once since and will probably repurchase next winter.

April 27, 2015

What a feeling! The sensation on your skin, when applying this piece of heaven is indescribable! This is my favourite body Lotion and I use it everyday! It is a bit pricy but you will get your money's worth!

September 06, 2014

Expensive but it's great! It defintely helps with dry areas on my skin. I like using it right after exfoliating.

August 01, 2014

I like the sample of the Creme de Corps moisturizer a lot. There is a flaw with this product-it is not SPF 30! I've check online and it is NOT! It is a rich moisturizer which is best to use after a shower/bath which helps to absorb into the skin. It's a high end product. a little does go along way.

October 08, 2013

A little goes a long way. Leaves my skin moisturized, without feeling greasy. And best of all, since i have eczema, it doesn't irritate my skin. Very gentle.

July 21, 2012

This lotion is awesome. I'd heard so many great things about it, but I never really though that one lotion would be so much better than the rest. Well, this is that lotion! As soon as you put it on, your legs will be super moisturized, almost to the point of feeling a little sticky. BUT, you can really tell the difference hours later and into the next day. Your skin will still feel super smooth, and it will look it too. The only thing I'm not too crazy about is the smell. You know when something is unscented, but still has a tiny bit of a smell you're not that into? This has that. But otherwise, amazing!

August 12, 2008

My ex roomie/ex best friend used to love kiel's products, including this body cream. it was ok. Not particuarly overly moisturizing. I guess it did the job. Pretty light feeling... I never thought it was worth the money and have never purchased it for myself.

April 10, 2008

Another one of my faves. This body creme is fantastic. It is light, moisturizing and lasts a long time. I like putting it on before bed because when I wake my my skin feels fantastic and smooth and ready to face the day. I've lived by this creme all winter because of the dryness and it helped so much! I find it much better than the "drug store" brand body lotions. I also find it is fantastic after shaving because it gets rid of that irritation/itch that sometimes occurs with dry skin. Highly recommend this!

September 29, 2007

I got it as a holiday gift. Honestly I thought it was just pretty average. Maybe my skin is really dry-but this stuff didn't last very long on me-I needed to use A LOT of it. Drug store brands are just as good.