Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate Reviews

The formula by Kiehl's provides a boost of intensive moisture to depleted skin. These natural oils instantly penetrate the skin surface to help replenish it. Our recovery concentrate works at night when skin is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors. With skin hydrated, supple and soft, rest assured you can say goodnight to tired-looking skin.

October 14, 2017

only need 1 drop

this serum really helps repair my skin in the winter. i like to put one drop on (it'll cover the entire face) before bed and it works its magic before i wake up.

July 31, 2017

been using for 5 years

I love Kiehl's products! I have used this serum for over 5 years and love it. The smell is great and is light on my skin. I only use 2-3 drops every night. It's on the pricy side but the bottle last a very long time.

July 09, 2017

Love it

This product is absolutely amazing! It is very light weight and makes my skin super soft. It has become my go to nighttime routine. You can definitely see the difference in the morning. Highly recommend!

June 15, 2017

Fabulous product!

I received a bottle of this product to test recently. I have never before used anything like this, but since I have mature skin and that needs all the help it can get, I was ready to try it. It has drastically reduced my fine lines and has hydrated my skin tons. I do not find it greasy at all and wake up with glowing skin. I can say that it has take 10 years off my face. You do not need a lot of it so it does go a long way. I am very enamored with this stuff. Thanks Kiehl's!!!!!

June 14, 2017

Love This!

This oil is a part of my nightly routine, yes it has a high price point but it is worth every dollar. A little goes a long way. You do not feel greasy and wake up with skin feeling rejuvenated. A wonderful sublet lavender smell too! Buy this!

May 30, 2017

The facial oil that started my facial oil obsession. I have bought many facial oils after trying his one and i still go back to it. It smells great, like lavender. It's light and moisturizing. It calms my skin and makes it so soft! It's a bit expensive, but it's worth every penny. I'm on my 3rd bottle of it! If they made the body lotion for this, i would bathe in it.

March 08, 2017

I tried this product from the Khiels' midnight recovery gift set that I bought. I just finished using the bottle yesterday and I can contest this thing makes my skin so smooth the next morning. I can honestly see myself repurchasing this but I just bought a bottle of Estee Lauder's ANR serum recently. In terms of pricing, Khiels' is definitely in the more affordable side for serums.

January 10, 2017

I love using facial oils, so I had to try this. One bottle lasts a long time because a little does go a long way. I like to mix a few drops of this into my night moisturizer and it just feels so good. The moisturizer is easier to apply and makes my skin super soft. During the winter months, my skin does not feel as dry. I think everyone should give this facial oil a try.

November 28, 2016

I am completely in love with this product. It is a little expensive, but you don't need to use very much of it, so the bottle should last you at least 3 months... I've had it for 5. Adding this to my skin care routine (right before face lotion at night) helps keep my skin looking top notch throught the winter. It doesn't dry out much and looks generally healthier! If I were to get one item from kiehls, this would be it.

October 04, 2016

Une excellente huile pour le visage de nuit. Hydrate et apaise la peau lors du sommeil. Au réveil ma peau est vraiment plis belle et souple. Aucun signe de sécheresse dans mon visage. Le prix est fou malheureusement.