Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate Reviews
#26 in Serums

The formula by Kiehl's provides a boost of intensive moisture to depleted skin. These natural oils instantly penetrate the skin surface to help replenish it. Our recovery concentrate works at night when skin is most receptive to repairing itself from daily aggressors. With skin hydrated, supple and soft, rest assured you can say goodnight to tired-looking skin.

February 02, 2020

Love this product!

I love the formula, the soft and calming scent before going to bed and the effectiveness of the product! My skin looks soft, hydrated and clear in the morning. However, it makes my nose very oily. I do not have an oily face at all, but whenever I put it on now, I make sure I'm not over doing it in that area.

January 22, 2020

A miracle serum

I came across this serum about a year and half ago and have not stopped using it everyday since. It is perfect for my sensitive skin and provides so much moisture in just two drops. The only downsize to the serum is the glass bottle which I have broken the glass dropper twice now and the $94 price tag. But hey it does last me a whole year and I'm willing to pay it.

July 14, 2019
    Croydon, United Kingdom

Best overnight oil out there

This oil smells divine and is so nourishing on the skin for an overnight treatment, I have been using it for years and absolutely adore it! The packaging is beautiful too.

April 14, 2019

Go to Serum

This is my go to night serum for hydration and nourishment. I love the way it feel and the oil is light weight enough to feel non-greasy. It smells great and is my favourite step at night for a relaxing addition to my night time routine.

September 04, 2018

Favourite

This is my go to concentrate during my nightly routine. It is waaaay overpriced let's be honest, but all kiehl's products are going to be on the pricier side. This concentrate has a similiar texture to an oil. It is very moisturizing and your skin wakes up feeling soft and hydrated. Use this on your neck at night for full benefits. overall this is a great product and brand

August 21, 2018

Un coup de coeur

J’ai découvert les produits Kiehl’s l’an dernier. J’adore le concept dermatologique et naturel de ce produit. Un vrai vent de fraicheur avant d’aller dormir. Il pénètre dans la peau rapidement et n’est pas gras. Jusqu’à maintenant je l’ai acheté trois fois et jai bien l’intention de recommencer.

August 09, 2018

I would definitely buy again!

I've been using this cream for about six month and found excellent results. I love how it leaves my skin soft the following day. I plan on buying the eye serum...hoping for the same excellent results.

June 27, 2018

I've been using this religiously for years!

I didn't want to give in to the hype of this miraculous serum when I first heard of it but I decided after receiving the free sample to venture into a full bottle. I cannot explain in words how after looking tired as heck all day, I can wash my face at night, apply this serum along with the midnight recovery eye cream and wake up looking completely renewed! It's simply a phenomenal product. I feel like my hyperpigmentation over the years has eased. Also, I am constantly commended on the smoothness of my skin both in appearance and in touch. Not to mention that it smells AMAAAZING! Puts you right to sleep! lol I've now been using it for at least 3 years I would say.

April 05, 2018

Holy Grail Nighttime Oil

I have been using this oil for about 4 years, and I will continue to use it for many more!

Absorbs quickly, provides excellent moisture that does not cause breakouts. Smells like soothing lavender, and feels very luxurious to apply.

It is expensive, but considering each bottle lasts me for about a year with consistent (near daily) use, it's well worth the $60.

My skin looks refreshed, healthy, and moisturized after using this. I even use it during the day sometimes when I'm extra dry, and it works fine under makeup.

HIGHLY recommended.

March 30, 2018

Glad I discovered it!

Oh wow what a great product! I absolutely love this serum concentrate for its scent and effectiveness. I don't think I've ever been that impressed with a beauty product! It first came as a sample and after the first use I went to the store and bought a full size bottle.

My skin used to feel like a sandpaper but not anymore. Now it's soft, hydrated and generally healthy. The best thing is that you only need a few drops to cover the entire area which is very practical as the bottle is pretty big and therefore the product will last for a long time.

I'm very glad I was introduced to this midnight recovery concentrate!