Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows Reviews
Ranked #1 in Eyebrow Care

This universal 4 in 1 brow fix transforms your brows. With a universal brow colour at one end and invisible taming wax at the opposite end, it works for everyone.

Includes:

• Buildable Color Brow Pencil
  • Invisible Taming Wax
  • Sharpener Cap
  • Brush Cap
Info via Know Cosmetics

September 13, 2017

Natural-looking and easy to use, key product in my kit!

I received this product in my premium membership and it has been one of my favourites! I've used other brow products in the past but none that I really stuck with until I used No Bare Brows. It is simple to use in 3 easy steps. The wax is definitely a useful element to keep brows in shape. I don't usually use a lot of make-up but I find this product really completes my make-up routine and is essential to my basic must-have make-up kit!

September 02, 2017

Neat

I received this with Chickadvisor premium but only just tried it out. I had no clue what I was doing lol but the pencil was super easy to use so with some practice this will definitely be something I wear a lot

August 27, 2017

Belle découverte!

Wow! Vraiment une belle découverte. J'ai essayé le KNOW COSMETICS correcteur de sourcils universel 4-en-1 No Bare Brows et j'ai adoré. En plus d'avoir un aiguisoir et une brosse intégré, un côté du crayon est en cire pour bien discipliner les sourcils. Et ça fonctionne! Je le recommande à tous ceux dont les sourcils font des siennes ;) #gotitfree

August 22, 2017

The best eyebrow shaping product yet.

Creating a natural looking eyebrow was so easy with this pencil kit. The colour lasted all day without touch up. I would keep this eyebrow pencil in my everyday routine.

2.7/5

July 30, 2017

Products works okay..

I never loved this brow stick from the start but I used it all the time hoping to find a new technique I could get this product to be effective. I didn't like the waxy look it gave my brows or the lack of filling. It's too pigmented and doesn't fill in nice. The colour, which is supposed to be universal, is a light brown and a darker brown. The product also didn't last too long even with setting spay. I did however like the brush and sharpener it came with.

Overall an OKAY product but I wouldn't purchase again.

July 27, 2017

This is now a staple for me

I use this every day and will be purchasing more when I run out The colour is perfect for my greying black eyebrows and the white makes my eyes look larger and my arch slightly bigger. Can't go wrong at this price point.

July 25, 2017

I loved this brow pencil. I have light brows and the colour was perfect for me. I also have a couple of hairs that always want to do their own thing so the wax worked wonders.

July 24, 2017

Loved it!

I received this as part of my premium box. I really like the eyebrow pencil as it was easy to use and lasted a long time once applied. I also loved that it was compact and had the wax at the other end of the pencil. The wax goes on smoothly and is invisible so that it just gives your eyebrows a cleaner look.

I loved that it came with a brush and pencil sharpener. I did find that I had to sharpen the pencil a lot, probably weekly so the pencil shrunk quickly and that part would make me think twice about buying it again due to its price. Overall the eyebrow pencil will probably last me about 6 weeks. The Mac eyebrow pencil that I am used to is more affordable and lasts longer, however does not stay on as long throughout the day.

July 22, 2017

Easy to use 4-1 for perfect brows

Universal colour so suits everyone.Goes on smoothly with no pressure-Love that it is waterproof and goof proof.Compact so easy to carry around in your purse

July 21, 2017

Worth a try

I got this brow 4 in 1 brow fix in my premium box and I love it! I use it often and it gives a filling yet natural look. I don't use the wax side since I didn't find a difference but I would recommend it for the pencil side. I must say I'm a brunette and I'm not sure it would be as suitable for blondes. If it was only a pencil (no wax part), I would buy it again.