Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows Reviews

Ranked #1 out of 328 in Eyebrow Care

This universal 4 in 1 brow fix transforms your brows. With a universal brow colour at one end and invisible taming wax at the opposite end, it works for everyone.

Includes:

• Buildable Color Brow Pencil
  • Invisible Taming Wax
  • Sharpener Cap
  • Brush Cap
Info via Know Cosmetics

July 24, 2017

Loved it!

I received this as part of my premium box. I really like the eyebrow pencil as it was easy to use and lasted a long time once applied. I also loved that it was compact and had the wax at the other end of the pencil. The wax goes on smoothly and is invisible so that it just gives your eyebrows a cleaner look.

I loved that it came with a brush and pencil sharpener. I did find that I had to sharpen the pencil a lot, probably weekly so the pencil shrunk quickly and that part would make me think twice about buying it again due to its price. Overall the eyebrow pencil will probably last me about 6 weeks. The Mac eyebrow pencil that I am used to is more affordable and lasts longer, however does not stay on as long throughout the day.

July 22, 2017

Easy to use 4-1 for perfect brows

Universal colour so suits everyone.Goes on smoothly with no pressure-Love that it is waterproof and goof proof.Compact so easy to carry around in your purse

July 21, 2017

Worth a try

I got this brow 4 in 1 brow fix in my premium box and I love it! I use it often and it gives a filling yet natural look. I don't use the wax side since I didn't find a difference but I would recommend it for the pencil side. I must say I'm a brunette and I'm not sure it would be as suitable for blondes. If it was only a pencil (no wax part), I would buy it again.

July 19, 2017

Great for on-the-go!

I received this as part of my premium bonus. I really like the eyebrow pencil as it was easy to blend and it didn't make my eyebrows look too harsh.

I agree with the other reviews that the wax part of the pencil was useless for me. I would've preferred a neutral colored pencil instead that I can blend.

I loved that it came with a brush and pencil sharpener.

I did find that I have to sharpen the pencil a lot so we will see how long it will actually last. I would definitely consider purchasing again in the future especially if they change the wax part of the pencil to a colored pencil.

July 18, 2017

Great product but could do without the wax side

I am a little obsessed with eyebrows and am always searching for great products.

I love the easy with which this pencil is used (love the convenience of the built in sharpener)!

The shade is perfect for my brows and it blends easily and any mistakes are easily cleaned up.

I however did not find the wax side useful and would rather see this replaced with more of the coloured pencil.

2.8/5

July 12, 2017

Really cumbersome to use

I received this as a gift from ChickAdvisor, and I really wanted to like it but I think the product just isn't for me. It comes with a highlighting pencil and a darker shade for filling in, plus a brush head to blend. I found the shade a little too dark for my liking even though it was fairly close to what my brows naturally are... it's for those girls who like a strong, bold, dark brow more than one like me who minimally fills. I didn't like having to switch between the blending head and the pencil every time I needed to do something either. It's just a bit too much to add to a minimalistic routine.

July 10, 2017

Easy to use

I was pleasantly surprised after using this. I love the fact that it comes with a built in sharpener and is a two in one. You have your wax for those fly always and the colour filler on the other end. It is extremely easy to use and the colour is quite good.

on the fence

I received this product as part of the ChickAdvisor Premium promotion

I use eyebrow pencils all the time, so I was quite excited to try this product. First, I had no idea what the wax side was for until I read about it online. Can't say I truly need it. The actual pencil is extremely creamy and applies beautifully. The only issue is that when it's hot, the creaminess might be too much. I find that it doesn't stay on as well. I also wish that the colour was slightly lighter. Even though I have dark brown hair, I don't like my eyebrows to be extremely dark. As a result, I'm not quite sure how this is a universal colour.
    This has a lot of potential, but it's not the perfect brow pencil for me.

Best brow kit ever!

Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows is the best brow kit ever. I highly recommend this product. It is easy to use and looks natural. It stays in place with no need for touch ups. Even the sharpener works well. #got it free but have purchased a back up kit for myself and several others as gifts.

my fav brow liner

Ive never seen anything like this... I just love. The color is just right, it has a sharpener, and a wax to hold brow in place... this is the best invention ever!!! the liner goes on smooth and my brows have never looked better...