Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows Reviews

This universal 4 in 1 brow fix transforms your brows. With a universal brow colour at one end and invisible taming wax at the opposite end, it works for everyone.

Includes:

• Buildable Color Brow Pencil
  • Invisible Taming Wax
  • Sharpener Cap
  • Brush Cap
Info via Know Cosmetics

October 08, 2017

Filled in my eyebrows beautifull!

This eyebrow pencil fills in my medium brown eyebrows perfectly. The color is a perfect match. Although it does say it's a universal pencil which means it would be suited for all hair colors I would only recommend it for medium to dark brunette's. I was recently using Benefit's Precisely My Brow in number 3 but this is slightly less expensive and I like the creamier texture it has compared to the Benefit pencil. This comes with the brow filling pencil on one side and a wax pencil on the other side so you can keep those fly away hairs in place. It also has a sharpener on one cap and a brow brush on the other cap. Although it is convenient to have all of these things in one pencil I have to admit I liked the fact that I did not have to sharpen my Benefit pencil. It was just twist the top and it extended the pencil which I preferred. The benefit pencil also had a spooly on the other end. So the only thing missing was the wax to make it just as convenient as this pencil. I would definitely repurchase Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows just becauseI loved the color and it is so creamy and natural and fills my eyebrows in with little effort. I never would have though something so simple as just filling in sparse eyebrows would make your eyes stand out more and give your face a natural well groomed look. This is definitely one makeup product that will be a staple in my makeup bag.

Updated On: October 08, 2017

I received this in my Chick Advisor Premium package and was so happy to have the opportunity to test and try this wonderful product.

September 13, 2017

Natural-looking and easy to use, key product in my kit!

I received this product in my premium membership and it has been one of my favourites! I've used other brow products in the past but none that I really stuck with until I used No Bare Brows. It is simple to use in 3 easy steps. The wax is definitely a useful element to keep brows in shape. I don't usually use a lot of make-up but I find this product really completes my make-up routine and is essential to my basic must-have make-up kit!

September 02, 2017

Neat

I received this with Chickadvisor premium but only just tried it out. I had no clue what I was doing lol but the pencil was super easy to use so with some practice this will definitely be something I wear a lot

August 27, 2017

Belle découverte!

Wow! Vraiment une belle découverte. J'ai essayé le KNOW COSMETICS correcteur de sourcils universel 4-en-1 No Bare Brows et j'ai adoré. En plus d'avoir un aiguisoir et une brosse intégré, un côté du crayon est en cire pour bien discipliner les sourcils. Et ça fonctionne! Je le recommande à tous ceux dont les sourcils font des siennes ;) #gotitfree

August 22, 2017

The best eyebrow shaping product yet.

Creating a natural looking eyebrow was so easy with this pencil kit. The colour lasted all day without touch up. I would keep this eyebrow pencil in my everyday routine.

2.7/5

July 30, 2017

Products works okay..

I never loved this brow stick from the start but I used it all the time hoping to find a new technique I could get this product to be effective. I didn't like the waxy look it gave my brows or the lack of filling. It's too pigmented and doesn't fill in nice. The colour, which is supposed to be universal, is a light brown and a darker brown. The product also didn't last too long even with setting spay. I did however like the brush and sharpener it came with.

Overall an OKAY product but I wouldn't purchase again.

July 27, 2017

This is now a staple for me

I use this every day and will be purchasing more when I run out The colour is perfect for my greying black eyebrows and the white makes my eyes look larger and my arch slightly bigger. Can't go wrong at this price point.

July 25, 2017

I loved this brow pencil. I have light brows and the colour was perfect for me. I also have a couple of hairs that always want to do their own thing so the wax worked wonders.

July 24, 2017

Loved it!

I received this as part of my premium box. I really like the eyebrow pencil as it was easy to use and lasted a long time once applied. I also loved that it was compact and had the wax at the other end of the pencil. The wax goes on smoothly and is invisible so that it just gives your eyebrows a cleaner look.

I loved that it came with a brush and pencil sharpener. I did find that I had to sharpen the pencil a lot, probably weekly so the pencil shrunk quickly and that part would make me think twice about buying it again due to its price. Overall the eyebrow pencil will probably last me about 6 weeks. The Mac eyebrow pencil that I am used to is more affordable and lasts longer, however does not stay on as long throughout the day.

July 22, 2017

Easy to use 4-1 for perfect brows

Universal colour so suits everyone.Goes on smoothly with no pressure-Love that it is waterproof and goof proof.Compact so easy to carry around in your purse