Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #1 out of 315 in Eyebrow Care

This universal 4 in 1 brow fix transforms your brows. With a universal brow colour at one end and invisible taming wax at the opposite end, it works for everyone.

Includes:

• Buildable Color Brow Pencil
  • Invisible Taming Wax
  • Sharpener Cap
  • Brush Cap
Info via Know Cosmetics

really cool

I never thought I could fix my brows (I'm Asian), but when I saw this, I had to try it. It was easy to use, and it made such a big difference. I have great brows now. thank you

June 24, 2017

It's Like A Four In One Tool!

I love how this has everything you need in one shot. There's a sharpener, the brow wax, the pencil and the brush. Everything is so convenient! I also love how it's waterproof and goof proof. If you haven't got enough of it on, it's buildable. Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows wax end keeps everything in place and keeps it long lasting. Very easy to apply...There is no pulling with Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows. Thanks for coming out with a great product!

June 24, 2017

Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows is a hit!!

Wow, I was very happy to have received this product as part of my new Chick Advisor Premium welcome package and right from the start, it was a hit in my household between my daughter & me. I now have to purchase another, as she has since laid claim to mine!

My favourite aspect of this pencil is the fact that it is a universal shade, meaning that anyone of any shade can use it. The trick is in the amount of pressure used when applying the product to the brows. I tend to be a lighter shade whereas my daughter is darker; hence the reason she tried it also and loved/kept it!! The other advantage that won me over is that it comes with its own sharpener, so no more hunting around looking for one.

I will be purchasing this product again, as I have become a fan of Know Cosmetics over the last 2 yrs or so, started off with their No Dark Shadows and No Bleeding Lips products, and now also with their No My Lips are Sealed and the No Bare Brows.

June 24, 2017

This product is great! Would definitely purchase this!

I received Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows 4 in 1 pencil in my Chick Advisor Premium welcome gift package. Wow...what a great product. Easy application. It even covered up the scar in my eyebrow. I love that it comes with a sharpener and an eyebrow brush. Perfect size to take anywhere. I think the taming wax is great! It helps to shape the brow and seal in the colour. Another great thing is that the taming wax is waterproof. A 'must try' product!

I would buy this again

The no bare brows by Know Cosmetics is a great 4 in 1 product! its compact easy to carry in your bag for touch ups, it includes taming wax and sharpener and the shade is universal. I will definitely buy this again!

Wow .

I really liked by the quality of this product. And so easy to use. And the 4 in one is very convenient. And the price is very affordable for the value. Will buy it for sure, when this one is used.

2.0/5

Not easy to apply

I was excited to receive this product because it's something I normally use. Unfortunately I found the pencil somewhat soft and difficult to apply with a light hand so it wouldn't be too dark. The brush also was poor quality and just spread the product around. Unfortunately this product didn't hit the mark for me.

Innovative all-in-one

I've recently become hooked on brow pencils, and this was an interesting one to try! The pencil is quite soft and dark but not smudgy, and while the wax pencil works well to keep your brows tamed, when I brush my brows into place there always seems to be a bit of scattered white wax. I'm probably using too much of it and that's the excess coming off with the brush. It's too bad you can't have the sharpener and the brush on the pen at the same time, but really, it already exceeds expectations.

Great 4 in 1 package for all of your brow care

Nicely shaped eyebrows really do enhance my overall look. Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows reached that goal.

The brow pencil went on easily. The directions that came with the box clearly explained how to use a light touch for my lighter colouring. It filled in sparse areas and helped camouflage a scar. I generally use a self sharpening pencil but found Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows worked as easily.

For me the real highlight of the 4 in one combo was the taming wax. It went on easily with the pencil and held everything in place. It had a nice smooth texture, many other waxes tend to be a bit clumpy and thick going on. Only downside was the taming wax took a bit of scrubbing to remove afterwards.

The addition of the easy to use pencil sharpener and the lush brush did make this a complete brown kit.

As a member of Chick Advisor Premium I would highly recommend Know Cosmetics No Bare Brows

June 23, 2017

Great concept, but could use some tweaking.

When I first saw this product, I really liked how it already had everything you needed all included in the pencil, such as the sharpener and the brush. Unfortunately, it just didn't really suit my needs or preferences. For example, I like to use more fine tip pencils for my brows and since I would typically only use this size of a pencil to fill in the more bare spots, I'd prefer something a little more creamier to make application a little easier and quick. While the colour was a bit ashy on me, it was still wearable. I like that they included a brush, but I would have preferred a spooly. As I mentioned, they did include a sharpener, which is great since this avoids having to have one on hand all the time, especially when travelling or just taking it with you for touch-ups.