La Senza Body Kiss - Kiss Me, Cupcake Body Mist Reviews

Good - 0

September 06, 2017

OMG OMG OMG! THIS PRODUCT IS THE BEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you want something that smells sweet and sexy you should definitely stop at La Senza and grab Kiss Kiss Me, Cupcake body mist! It smells sooooooooooooooooooo gooooood!

May 18, 2017

Initially, I was skeptical before buying this, But it's become my all time favorite. It's got a nice fruity smell to it. A few sprays are enough to last 6-7 hours.

2.8/5

July 05, 2016

I didn't enjoy the scent of this perfume, it was too sweet for me. It definitely lives up to its cupcake name, although I personally do not find it an appealing scent for on the body. I know a couple people who find this scent pleasant, so it really is a matter of personal preference.

May 20, 2016

I purchased a few of these online when they were on clearance, they were actually a lot better than I was expecting. They are only a body mist so they won't last all day but for a few hours I smelled of a yummy cupcake. Great scent!