Lancôme Paris Definicils Mascara

Lancôme Paris Definicils Mascara Reviews

Ranked #495 out of 900 in Mascara

January 22, 2016

This is a really good volumizing mascara, I recommend layering it, you need 2-3 coats depending on what volume you want, but it is great. I have really long lashes, so this adds more volume to them, I prefer the grandiose over this one though!

September 08, 2014

As I got a bit older I noticed my lashes were becoming sparse. I received a sample of Definicils at a gala and loved how my lashes were longer and thicker. This mascara works for me.

July 17, 2014

I love the thin brush. I use it over a thicker type mascara to separate and lengthen my eye lashes. Works great with bottom lashes. Does not smudge, long lasting.

June 19, 2014

Probably the best Mascara I've used. I don't mind paying for quality products. I've tried some of the cheaper priced mascara, but they always flake and smudge. It applies very 'silkily' and has a nice sheen. Beautiful browns and the blackest black in either waterproof or regular. A very good product.

Tracyr has posted in the forum topic
    What tv show are you in to ?

Amanda112 added a new review for
    Sephora

chchachii has posted in the forum topic
    When you wash your hair....

lilsmithy added a new review for
    V.I.Poo