Laneige Moisture Bank Moisture Cream Reviews

April 22, 2021

wonderful

This product is amazing, it is perfect for all skin types. I've been using it for a while now and it is worth every penny. May be a little pricey but is a worthy investment.

February 09, 2021

Super hydrating!

As someone who has very dry skin, this product was very effective. I’ve been applying it for almost 2 weeks now and my skin looks healthy. I regularly applied it at night and sometimes in the morning. When I woke up my skin felt super hydrated and moisturized. Moreover, I love the subtle scent of the product and how light it feels, unlike other moisturizing creams. The consistency of the cream is very thick and the little scooper helps. I’d recommend to give it a try.

December 29, 2020

nice and light moisturizer

The waterbank moisture cream is a light, hydrating moisturizer. The consistency is not thick and more on the watery side, which allows it to be applied easily and absorb into the skin quickly and keep the skin moisturized. It is lightly scented, but nothing heavy or overly intrusive.