Prestige Item
Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel Reviews

April 04, 2020

Great Hydration for the Eyes

I purchased this cream because it has won the Allure Best of Beauty Award. The texture is gel-like and it does a great job of hydrating the eyes. I live in a cold dry climate so this gel really helped inject hydration into the skin. Love it!

January 09, 2018

Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel

Ladies Laneige Water Bank Eye Gel s a must buy for your eye care needs.
    It is suitable for all skin types and it is fragrance free.
    This eye gel contains valuable minerals such as calcium, zinc, and magnesium which are all important for our bodies and supports a healthy lifestyle.
    The eye gel is cooling and instantly depuffs and soothes tired looking eyes.
    It is light weight and very moisturising and I could see a difference in the area around my eyes within a few days.
    This is the second Laneige beauty product that I have purchased and I am really tempted to change my whole skin care regime to this line.
    I bought this item at Sephora for forty dollars which is an extremely good value compared to the other eye creams on the market that range in the eighty to ninety dollar range.

January 04, 2018

Refreshes the eye area.

Lanier water bank eye gel is nice and refreshing leaving the eye area feeling soft and smooth. When you first apply it it to your under eye area it feels slightly tacky. once your skin drinks it up that feeling dippers and your under eye area is left feeling and looking hydrated. I like to keep this I the fridge cause it feels even more cool on the skin which feels especially nice when your eyes are tired. Although this eye gel is ok for hydrating I it would be better suited for a younger crowd. I personally want an eye cteam that not only hydrates but gets rid of or protects from fine lines and wrinkles.