Laneige Water Sleeping Mask Reviews

January 13, 2018

Great cost performance!

My Korean friend gave me for my Birthday gift. When I tried first few times it was just Meh.... but I realized my skin got so smooth next morning! Because it Gel mask, it doesn't feel greasy. If you have oily to normal skin you should try!

January 10, 2018

Convenient face mask

Many Korean actresses are known to have perfect skin. After learning many of them use this product, I decided to give it a try. It is the most easy and convenient mask I have used. Slather a layer on, go to bed, wash off in the morning, and voila, you have hydrated dewy skin! Great product for those who are too lazy to deal with cream, clay or sheet masks. Highly recommended!

December 29, 2017

love it

my sister got me this for christmas and i really love it! i have very dry skin but also very acne prone. this mask does not feel greasy what so ever but really surged my skin with moisture. i will continue to use it and see my results! baby soft skin.

December 05, 2017

Wow

A friend of mine asked me to buy this for her so I got one for myself as well. Wow, wow, wow. Looks, feels simply fantastic! I ended up getting 3 more sets for everyone in my family. :)

November 15, 2017

Very Recommend!~

The best hydrate mask ever had. I'm a flight attendant and I always work in the dry atmosphere(plane). This mask really pamper my face the end of the day. I try to use it more often but for now in average once a week, last half a year. The scents is light and fresh, It lets it dry but it's not sticky at all. Sometimes I let it sit on my face for few hours or sometimes overnight. No irritation, no bumps no pimples no redness. After wash, my face is totally hydrated and Smooth like baby face. Very Recommend!

July 31, 2017

Repurchased Again and Again

About 9 months ago, I changed all of my skin care to Laneige, but had started with the Sleeping Mask. It's perfect for summer or anyone who has really dry skin. It sinks into skin immediately and although it's a touch sticky, it's not overwhelmingly so. It plumps lines, and leaves my skin so soft and supple every morning.

July 10, 2017

Great for making your skin look plump and hydrated the next

This is a great sleeping mask for restoring the moisture balance in your skin. I love to use this on a day where I have used some clay masks to take out the impurities in my skin. I then apply this mask to make sure I put the moisture back into my skin. The day after applying you wake up with such supple and healthy looking skin. The only thing I would warn against is that you shouldn't use it every evening. I have combo/oily skin. When I used it too often, I developed small bumps on my face, but maybe that only happens to me. I would recommend 1-2 times per week, which is what the company recommends as well I believe. The only way this product could be better is if it were in a pump and not a pot to keep things more sanitary.

July 08, 2017

Only $8 ???

They were selling a mask and the sleeping mask from LaNeige at Sephora for $8. Small bottles in a box.
    I had never tried a sleeping mask but for that price, I was willing to try it (u don't have to twist my arm)
    That night I tried it!
    Woke up to baby soft skin. And that little bottle goes a really long way !! I still have not made a dent on it and have used it 5 times !

June 17, 2017

I absolutely love this product.

I've tried all sorts of moisturizers and creams for my dry dry dry skin. Most of them were goopy sticky heavy and only slightly effective. But omg I love this product. Its so lightweight and from the moment I put it on my face immediately feels cool soothed refreshed and wonderfully hydrated. No more dry tight itchy flaky face!

June 02, 2017

I purchased this product and I love it makes my skin feel soft. I can almost feel it tighten abit and I like that it goes on like a gentle cream.wake up wash your face and follow with the cream.