Lays Barbeque Potato Chips Reviews
#29 in Snacks

January 11, 2018

My fav favor potato chips

You can get this product anywhere with a great deal around $1.99-$2.99 in normal size or family size. I just love it too much! Every time when I have this, I eat the entire bag non-stop. Top 10 of my snack list. And I found that , you will not get bored with this favor at all. The texture is crispy, very thin and carry-able. I do not recommend too eat too much a day since still considered as 'junk food'.

January 10, 2018

Hypergetic

This is like my favorite. I love eating barbecue chips whether it's at home, or at work. They are the most tastiest snack i could ever have. Thin layer of potatoes that are fried and barbecued, what else would you ever want from them. Usually I get mines from either Real Canadian Superstore or Walmart, but usually you might be able to find these at a local grocery store or just at a supermarket. I depends on your location, but i'd still suggest you to give these chips a try if you haven't tried them. Trust me, they tasty alright!

November 19, 2017

A favourite

I am going through a barbeque phase, where it is pretty much the only flavour chip I buy right now. Lays Barbeque is usually my go to chip to buy. It has a great flavour, thin, light crispiness! I really love these!

October 03, 2017

Addicted!

I love all things Lay's! This flavour of chip is no exception to that rule! I find that Lay's produces their barbecue chips with a flavouring that is so unique and delicious, that it really outweighs the competition. I absolutely love the flavouring and the quality

2.8/5

September 19, 2017

more flavour

When opening the bag, the chips smell good, big pieces were in the bag, but lacks that bbq flavour. They were somewhat bland. Crispy, fingers were a bit greasy.

September 17, 2017

Can't just eat 1

BBQ lays are one of my favourite flavours. This flavour isn't spicy. There is a smokey flavour and a subtle salt and pepper seasoning to it. Like lays in general, it's hard to eat just 1 chip!

August 10, 2017

These are yummy

These chips are just sooo delicious. I would buy them again for sure and recommend it to my friends and family. It is now my favorite chip flavor. These chips are great!!!!

June 19, 2017

Best Quality Chip

Lays Barbecue Chips are definitely the best quality chip that money can buy. I am a huge barbecue chip fan, and Lays Barbecue chips are hands down the absolute best. They are full of flavour, and have such a crunchy crispy texture!

June 19, 2017

Yummy!

I love these barbeque chips from Lays. This is my favorite brand of barbeque chips because they are not hot or spicy, they are on the sweeter and tangier side of barbeque flavor.

May 15, 2017

Lays Barbeque Potato Chips have always been my go to chip and flavour. The Barbeque favour has a hint of sweetness with a hint of barbeque flavour. It's a very enjoyable favour.