Lays Wavy Salt & Vinegar Potato Chips Reviews
#402 in Snacks

October 15, 2020

Great Snack

I have always loved Salt and Vinegar chips and preferred the hearty nature of ridged chips. The Lays Wavy Salt and Vinegar are the perfect combination of these two loves. While chips are not the healthiest option they will always be one of my top options!

February 01, 2020

Tastes way better than the plain lay chip

I would buy this again. The chips are the wavy thick kind from lay, but with the salt and vinegar seasoning. They’re always a hit at our parties and a favourite at our house.

July 25, 2019

Yum

I love these chips. Salt and vinager chips have a tendency to be very strong flavoured, I can only eat so many before my tongue is on fire.
    The wavy chips are so much better. Less intense then the regular salt and vinager , which is a real hit or miss for flavour intensity.

May 01, 2018

Love these!

These chips are great! Great taste and great texture, just the right amount of crunch to them. I wish that they came in a party sized bag so I don't have to buy so often.

March 07, 2018

Lay's rippled salt and vinegar

Lay's rippled salt and vinegar chips are fantastic! They are quite strong and I actually prefer chips that are quite strong. these certainly fit the bill very Tangy very good the best salt vinegar chips around

September 16, 2017

So addicting

Cant. Stop. Eating. These!!! Wavy salt and vinegar blow the regular kind out of the water. I don't know why but they are so good! When I buy them I eat the whole bag. They seem so much more flavourful and crunchy. I'm obsessed. Must try! Highly recommend

November 12, 2016

My favourite chip is Lay's SnVs- but making them rippled took it to a whole new level! the chip itself is definitely thicker and the flavour is a bit different but in a good way! These are now my new favourite chips!!

November 12, 2016

OMG I don't know how long Lay's have made Salt & Vinegar in ripple, but I bought them a few days ago and they are so good. Normally I don't buy Lays, as I find they are too soaked in oil, too thin of a chip, and they crumble. But, these one's are totally different. They are a nice, thick potato chip, good balance of salt and vinegar, not soaked in oil at all. They were all large size and didn't crumble at all. I didn't get a headache from them being too oily.

I got them on sale for $2.75 and they are usually on sale at some store.

I definitely will buy them again..