Life Brand Epsom Salts Reviews

December 21, 2020

wellnes

Oh what a great way to treat your sore and aching body than a hot bath and some Epson salts. In ou home we always have it in the bathroom vanity. so don't be shy try it you'll love this as much as we do in our family

December 02, 2020

Spa bath at home

These Epsom salts will soak away aches and pains. They leave my skin soft and silky. The eucalyptus scent is truly invigorating. Great value for the bag size too!

October 23, 2020

So helpful!

If you have sore muscles and are looking for a relaxing solution, this is your answer. Add these salts to your bath and you will be feeling better in no time. Can't go wrong with the price for this brand!

September 16, 2020

Great Product

I had given birth 3 weeks ago and i used this by mixing it on a perinea bottle with warm water. Whenever I go to the bathroom I use this to clean below. It is effective in alleviating pain and soreness

September 01, 2020

So many uses for epsom salts!

I regularly buy epsom salts and Life Brand are my go to brand. There are so many uses around the home and in the garden. They aren't just for the bath! Highly recommend!

May 19, 2020

Great value

These Epsom salts are comparable to other products with higher price points. I like that you get such a big bag for such a great deal! I think they have other scents as well...

May 04, 2020

Great product for a great price

These are just proof that you don't need an expensive name brand to have a great product. I'm constantly buying bags of these because I'm a hairstylist who is on their feet 8 hours a day with a lot of leg cramps. These take the pain away so I can get back to sleep.

March 03, 2020

great

I always use Epsom Salts in my bath, I can't figure out why other brands charge an arm and a leg for a regular bag this size. it's the same thing. literally. There's no difference in quality, so I always buy Life brand.

February 26, 2020

J’adore ce produit dans un bon bain chaud

Mon préféré est le epsom salt à l’eucalyptus. J’utilise surtout les sels de bains en hiver puisque l’été je prend le plus souvent des douches. Donc quand je veux relaxer ou je me sens congestionnés j’ajoute deux tasses à un bon bain chaud et hop je me sens comme au spas avec des petites chandelles, de la musique relaxante et un bon verre de vin 🤗
    Souvent je mélange les deux en photos et j’adore un rend ma peau douce et l’autre aide côté respiratoire et quand je suis congestionnés.

January 15, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

worth it

compared to competitors the price is much better and obviously works just as well. personally i enjoy using the peppermint or eucalyptus ones. i occasionally will use bubble bath as long with it as well