Lise Watier Fondant Vitamin E Lip Therapy

Lise Watier Fondant Vitamin E Lip Therapy Reviews

3.9/5
Ranked #101 out of 105 in Lip Plumpers

November 14, 2012

I'm a Lise Watier fan. I love her perfumes, and this product doesn't disappoint. If used daily, like the recommendation says, it does plump gradually over time. I like this because it doesn't give a "fake" look, and it makes my lips feel great!

June 21, 2007

this lip therapy is a great product...easy to use, made my lips feel great. one comment worth noting though is that the reason this doesnt seem to plump the best is because its not an INSTANT plump product. So that means it wont tingle or give you that numb effect. It contains Maxi Lip (same ingredient as Modele) and will softly enhance the volume of your lips over a 28 day period. Not in 5 minutes. This is an excellent product that I am addicted to and have recommended to a lot of friends.

March 13, 2007

This product is supposed to moisturize and plump your lips at the same time. It is dispensed like lip balm except a liquid gel comes out of the tip of the wand. I find the wand very useful for application purposes. In terms of effectiveness, this product is not very sticky and the minty tingly feeling is refreshing when you have dry chapped lips. I find that it moisturizes well, it is like having a non sticky lip gloss. I apply it over lipstick. I do find however that I don't think it plumps lips very well. My lips are not in need of much plumping but I found that this did not plump them up at all. Anyway, it does what I bought it to do...adds a glossy finish over lipstick and moisturizes my lips simultaneously. I would not buy this product if you are looking to plump up your lips though! :o)

Eiley added a new review for
    Viva La Juicy Couture perfume

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    Eye lash curlers