Lise Watier Neiges Perfume Reviews

Ranked #955 out of 1298 in Perfume

Floral and very romantic, as its notes are a bouquet of sweet-smelling flowers.

April 13, 2017

j aime tous les produits de Lise Watier surtout les parfums
    j adore leurs odeurs qui reste sur moi toute la journée une odeur agréable a sentir
    qui ne me donne pas mal a la tete
    que de compliments par les autres !!!!

January 03, 2017

I got this as a gift years ago. First I was not too sure about the scent. It was giving me a head ache but I had no way to wash it off me at the time. Some time later I realized I am actually asking everyone what is that scent that I feel and had to realize it is the perfume on me. This one needs time to on your skin to develop, it is more true then with any other scent I came across. It becomes a mild classic scent, and very lasting. You can really feel the musk, magnolia and lily of the valley.

January 02, 2017

J'aime les produits Lise Watier mais je n'aime pas du tout le parfum Neige. Il sent tellement fort que ça me donne mal à la tête. Je l'ai essayé à deux ou trois reprises puisque je trouve qu'il sent bon sur ma mère mais à toute les fois je fini avec un mal de tête et je dois courir prendre une douche pour l'enlever.

January 31, 2016

This Perfume is a little over powering at first when you put it on.The smell can be very strong but,after a little while wearing it,the scent gets milder and milder.I love the scentof this Lise Watier Neiges Perfume even though it is very expensive.It is nice to treat yourself to something like this ,you're worth it.That is the way I look at certain things I feel is very expensive.I would recommend this perfume.

December 09, 2015

I was not sure about the scent at first. I liked it but wanted to see how it would be after it was on my skin for a while. It is my new go to scent now. Love xx

1.5/5

October 20, 2015

Lise Watier makes great product but I personally didn't like the beige perfume because I found the scent to be very strong , it gave me a headache after a few minutes of wearing it but it did smell for a long time on my skin.

April 01, 2015

This scent definitely stays, though I wish it wouldn't. I wear this heavy scent usually in the winter, but it isn't my favourite. I find it kind of strong.

February 12, 2015

ce parfum est une merveille bref l'odeur est genial

October 29, 2014

Niege this perfum smells so appitazing. Its captivating smell hypnotizes men and women!

October 25, 2014

Niegeis one of those perfumes that will never go out of style. I liked it when I was younger and I still like it. I don't always get it, but it is a pretty solid go-to perfume to have.