Listerine Antiseptic Mouthwash, Original Reviews

Ranked #52 out of 58 in Mouthwashes and Rinses

Clinically proven formula to fight and reduce tartar build-up.Kills the germs that cause gingivitis, plaque and bad breath.Daily use of Tartar Control Listerine is just as effective as regular Listerine in killing the germs that cause gingivitis, plaque, bad breath and to relieve sore throats due to colds.Helps keep teeth clean and gums healthy.

June 06, 2017

This mouthwash works great after brushing teeth. Makes your mouth feel clean. It can be harsh if you swish it for too long. Helps keep the gums pink between dentist visits.

May 18, 2017

I love Listerine. It leaves my mouth feel refreshed and clean! My hygienist actually recommended Listerine to me and I have been extremely happy with the oral hygiene I receive when using this product!

March 14, 2017

I have been purchasing Listerine for years now, but every now and then I would purchase another brand of mouthwash. While doing that I noticed that Listerine was the best choice. It helps control bad breathe, helps control gum disease, and has great tartar protection. love this product and will buy again.

November 28, 2016

I love listerine, i have tried other mouthwashes but the flavor and lasting breath freshness just doesnt compare to listerine. I have used this product for a long time and will continue to. I have had zero issues with this product or it's effectiveness. definitely recommend

August 24, 2016

No other antiseptic mouth wash compares to Listerine. I highly recommend using it after flossing at night. It is strong, but it does its job. This product leaves my mouth feeling cool, clean and refreshed after a day filled with coffee and bfast, lunch and dinner. I recommend it without hesitation.

February 19, 2016

My choice of mouth wash. I prefer the original because the minty one are too strong for me or maybe I am too old fashioned so I stick to the original one. from time to time I try the one for more whitening effect.

February 13, 2016

Pour avoir la bouche fraiche, c'est un excellent produit. Je le recommande très fortement. Ma famille l'utilise régulièrement depuis et nous avons tous appréciés.

0.7/5

December 17, 2015

This mouthwash is too strong and almost stings my mouth,the flavor is horrendous, yuck all the way

September 09, 2015

I could not start my day out without Listerine, I have tried other brands and none of them feel as effective. Totally a loyalist to this product. Feel the burn killing germs... fresh

March 10, 2015

Wicked fresh not sugary clean.